Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 5 of 6)

3.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

700AU

7 year warranty it isn’t worth the paper it’s written on

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Maryf, Bathroom Werx are always committed to following up all issues our clinets may have. I can assure you that if the client contaced my office the matter would have been dealt with by me.

Atrocious customer service & quality of product

Would never recommend this company. Every appointment made has been changed at the last minute with very poor excuses and lies by the supposed NSW area manageer. The shower surface is peeling off which appears to be poor workmanship. I have never encountererd such atrocious customer service from any company.

Poor customer service and workmanship

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Nancye, I am still waiting to hear from you. Please call me ASAP so that I can resolve this matter for you. Angela Serdar General Manager 1800-644-171

Fliss75Sydney

Majority of work happy with - Customer service lacking

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Fliss75, I am still waiting to hear from you. Please contact me Angela Serdar General Manager Bathroom Werx 1800-644-171

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Awful!!! Enamel peeling and lifting keep cancelling appointments to fix problems

Not happy doesn't quite cut it. They just keep cancelling appointments and it's not good enough. Stay away! It was never right to begin with and I'm tired of excuses. 7year warranty....hmmm your going to need it! This will be the third call out in less than two years. If you want a professional job, go elsewhere.

Poor customer service

Terrible

Smitty01

Smitty01MELBOURNE

Good Service and Result

MaryG

MaryGMELBOURNE

Positive Experience - Bathroom Looks Great.

All our dealings with Bathroom Werx have been positive. We had our bathtub, wall tiles, shower base and wall tiles in the shower recoated in white and they now simply look new and shiny. I have found cleaning the surfaces to be very easy and quick to do. We have already recommended the product to our friends. Everyone is very impressed with the finished result. Everyone we dealt with at Bathroom Werx were very helpful and the Tradesman was great.
Pro's - made us feel very comfortable from the beginning to deal with them.

LargeMan

LargeManMELBOURNE

Job well done!

Great to deal with a Company that is so professional and Customer focused.
The Technician did a great job on my bathroom and pointed out things that needed fixing that I wasn't aware of.

All the Office Staff I dealt with were very professional and efficient.

Happy to use them again on my next project.
Professional

The best thing I ever did - restoring my bathroom through Bathroom Werx

Happy Customer

I had my shower base, bath and basin refinished by bathroomwerx and they look fantastic I had read the reviews and was a little hesitant but had great phone service initially and the guy that come out to do the quote was on time and friendly the items in question were very old and they now look brand new The technician who performed the work was very clean and left no mess at all. Im selling my house and I know that this will make a huge difference on the day of the open house.
Easy clean and just fantastic

Expert advice and professional treament

excellent!

After reading these comments I was worried but I decided to give the company the benefit of the doubt and go with them. The people I spoke to on the phone were lovely and the rep that came out was very helpful. They followed up with me numerous times to make sure I was happy and answered all of my questions. The companies technician delivered exactly what he said he would and I was ecstatic with the job. It looks like a new bathroom and it cost me half of what a full bathroom reno would. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Rick_on_the_go

Rick_on_the_goAU

good product, they did what they said they were going to do.
we are happy with the end result and will definitely use them again.
Tradesman turned up on Time!
professional and friendly both on the phone and in person
great job, no mess
cant fault service

What a professional group, i still cant believe what a amazing difference it has made to my bathroom and kitchen, My hubby was very skeptical about the whole process being a builder , but now he uses there services all the time. Very happy
would recommend to anyone and have !
Friendly Team, Tradsman were on time and did a awsome job!
i had a small isue with one tile but they had someone out within 2 days to fix it after job was completed !

Well Done!

My bathroom looks fantastic.The person who came to quote was helpful and friendly. He went over the whole process in plain english, and explained evrything to us. He then called his sales staff from my house to book our job. The bthroom was a mess....cracked tiles, staied surfaces, daggy patterns. They fixed it all in just a few days.I know have a shiny white bathroom and I love it!
Reliable friendlt office staff and tradesmen. Quick, inexpensive.

Poor Service from the boss

Trash Product

Extremely appalling customer service

lulu13

lulu13AU

stay away from bathroom werx