Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 6 of 6)

3.4

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Extremely appalling customer service

lulu13

lulu13Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

stay away from bathroom werx

Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Terrible

Incompentant.... don't use.

we are up to our 4th "fix up" under their warranty. Once they have got your money they are not interested in helping you. Bathroom is peelings and looks worse than it did before bathroom werx started!

Poor customer service and they go into hiding when things go wrong. Dont turn up when they say they will.

Save yourself the hassell and get a proper retile down theses guys are just baindaid cowboys

everything... worse than used car salesman

Absolute Shocking product

We've had "bathroom Werx" back 3 times to attend to pealing. The 4th time is this week. It has been re sprayed 3 times in 14 months & touched up once, thankfully for the 7 yr warranty.

Service does not exist, I only deal with the Regional/State Mgr and still, I am still waiting for return phone calls.

I would not recommend Bathroom Werx
7Yr Warranty
Poor workmanship, constant pealing

Couldn't care less

We had a bath installed by an independent tradesman who did a good job, but within a month a chip appeared in the bath. Bathroomwerx were supposed to come look at the problem and fix it - they were contracted to the importer. After months of waiting for them to see us and waiting at home for them to arrive on the specified day - nothing. They don't show up. They don't ring you. When contacted their story is 'oh, someone would have let you know.' 'Fraid not. They tell you you'll have to wait another month.
They really don't care and I wouldn't touch them with a pole. Useless.

poor customer service, non-responsive

Awful!

Bathroom is looking quite bad! Started peeling weeks after job was completed. Was difficult to get staff out to repair peeling and make good the promise of a 7 year warranty. Patch up jobs done poorly, peeling again as soon as fixed. Unhappy with job.

bad warranty service. Peeling tiles from initial job followed by poor repair jobs