• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Lyn

LynSydney, NSW

Poor service, totally unreliable!

chris

chrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service.

I am a customer in the Gold Coast/Tweed Heads area that need repairs on the work completed by a Bathroom Werx franchisee. This operator is no longer working so our 7 year guarantee, according to management of Bathroom Werx, is not THEIR guarantee but the guarantee is with the now (retired!) operator. SO NO FRANCHISEE, NO GUARANTEE. Yet on Bathroom Werx own website it states "We manufacture the unique Werx Enamel which has been specifically formulated for the heavy use and punishment that bathrooms get and we Guarantee it for 7 years". A visit to Fair Trading is now my next option.
Chris

Job Satisfaction
Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hello Chris. Your review should be directed at Healthy Brains Pty Ltd - this is the company that did the work for you NOT Bathroom Werx.
Angela Serdar
General Manager

Net

NetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible job & customer service

My bathrooms are cracking & peeling. Being still under warranty I have been waiting for 6 months to get it fixed. I've been told twice that they are coming to fix it only to receive a text at the last minute to cancel because [name removed] is sick...on both occasions. Have now been waiting since Oct 24 for them to get back to me. This lot have disgusting customer service.

Job Satisfaction

Terrible

Look somewhere else!

Got a quote, paid the deposit, waited a month. On the day of the job, they cancelled it, still waiting for the refund.

Sam L.

It's February 11 and I still haven't got the refund. Payment was made on 20th of November 2018!

Roger

RogerSouth East Queensland, QLD

There should be a rating below terrible

Casey

CaseyMurwillumbah

Warranty worth nothing - Franchisee phone disconnected

MAR

MARPerth

Horrendous customer service and an awful product

The paint has peeled off twice from our Bathroom Werx job. It took Bathroom Werx 2 months to come up with a date to fix the work but only after having to chase them on several occasions and being questioned as to whether I had a warranty certificate. When someone from Bathroom Werx came out to view the job they confirmed that it was terrible workmanship. I would have quite happily taken a part refund and stripped there product off my walls and install new tiles and a much greater cost just to not have to deal with them ever again.

DO NOT USE THEM

Karen

KarenPerth

Kept cancelling and rebooking scheduled appointments

Disgusting customer service. Booked 5 weeks prior, had it cancelled twice, once was rescheduled the day prior after we had organised time off work etc.......we were told via email as supposedly the phone number we left did not work, this is despite them calling us on the very same number previously. When we emailed to say just forget it, we'll go elsewhere all we got was sorry for inconvenience. Not good enough Bathroomwerx......ill leave you with an old adage; "a happy customer may tell one person, but an unhappy customer will share it with MANY". Congratulations Bathroomwerx on your outstanding approach to customer service. Disgraceful and disrespectful treatment of potential customers.

Karen and Darryl, WA

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Would NOT recommend to anyone!!

Hello Tina,
We are waiting to hear from you - please call on 1800-644-171 and speak to me.
Angela
General Manager.

Sharron

SharronLang Lang

Long waiting time for quote then they cancelled day before.

I booked in for a quote to have our bathrooms resurfaced, bathroom werx made an appointment It was for in 3 weeks time a week prior to appointment we rang to check if they were coming they stated 'yes they would be and someone would ring the day before to make a time with us'. Well they rang the day before to state oh I'm sorry we don't service that area. What a waste of time not very professional would not recommend, think twice before ringing for a quote.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry Sharron that we were unable to service your area.

Bathroom Werx Team

Long wait just for quote

Waited over 1 month for a quote then on the day find out it wasn't booked in properly. Then told next available was another month. What a joke. Never getting my business.

Mike L
Mike L

NSW Macquarie Fields

Dreadful customer service

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry Pip that our Technician was sick that day and could not make it. In fact he was off sick for the next week with a bad case of the flu.

Bathroom Werx Team.

Les MGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Shocking, shoddy, terrible

Had our Bathroom resurfaced in 2008, had to have remedial works done many many times over a period of some seven years. After the last repair we were told all will be good, less than 12 months later coating was peeling again the same as it had on all other occasions. Finally we have renovated the whole area due to being so disappointed with the process and the arrogant attitude of Management

Hello Les.
Bathroom Werx always honored your warranty over the period. That is what a warranty is for.

Bathroom Werx Team.

Nothing but trouble.

Shiny but still rough feeling peelng off after a while, especially around the bottom. They don't help say i didn't clean it properly. Too much money.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hello Hinache. Your bath has a 7 year warranty. And that is backed by 30years experience. If you have a problems with your bath call us on 1800-644-171. That is what a warranty is for.

Bathroom WERX Team.

MaryPoint Cook

Don't waste your money

Mary

Didn't even last the warranty period - waste of money

Tillingite

TillingiteAU

Terrible product and service

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi Tillingite, Please contact me direct as I would like the opportunity to be able to assist you further with your bathtub. Angela Serdar - General Manager FREECALL 1800644171.

Bad-Bad-Bad

7 year warranty not worth anything. Have had problems form the start and still not fixed.
I emailed photos of the problems and they will not send anyone to repair our shower even after acknowledging the poor workmanship. They have sent me some paint and thinners without any information regarding safe use of these products.

After sales service

After driving 200 k's for a 8am appointment the representative arrived at 9am .I was told he could not do the work as he had an appointment at newport an hour away . Bathroom werx wanted to do the job at a time that did not suit me . I refused and stood my ground and they did the job .
No apology was received .
The bathroom werx product seems ok , but the after sales service is terrible .
They want your money but not very happy to help when thing go wrong .