• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees
Margo

MargoSydney, NSW

Not happy with service

Small makeover to take 2 days took 18 days to complete regrouting tiles and painting of a shower hip bath. Work done by incompetent tradesmen needed to be repaired by more experienced tradesmen. Took an extra week for an experienced worker to start the repair, then another week for the next expert to complete the repairs. The claim of no mess is a joke, spent over an hour cleaning grout out of floor tiles, as well as having to clean all surfaces. Grout material was thrown out onto front garden and lawn, not happy with having to remove debris left by lazy messy workers. The finished work is pleasing but not worth the stress and anxiety experienced by this very senior citizen.

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Tristan B.

Tristan B.Perth, WA

Middling durability and errors by installers

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Blocked drain uneven grouting rude customer service

Never again.
I now have a massive plumbing issue at hand and they grouting have my bathroom a different colour to rest then went through a lot of hassle for them to fix it but rework was a disaster causing me plunging issues. Better use smaller 1 man company this company is a total disaster.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

If there is something with our work that you are not happy with, please call us on 1800-644-171. Your 7 Year warranty is there to cover any concerns you may have.

The Bathroom Werx Team.,

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

Dave

DaveSydney

Making it difficult to even get a quote!

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

I am sorry we could not come out sooner to help you. Next time you call I will make sure that you get a FREE 500ml bottle of our specially formulated Bathtub and Tile Cleaner just for calling. Call us now on 1800-644-171

Bathroom Werx Team.

No interest

Asked for a quote. Guy cancelled then we had to chase him again to come and give uss a quote. Never called when he said. Had to chase several times for quote result. He lost his notes then when we got the quote it was wrong . Then when we FINALLY got our quote I thought it was very expensive for what we wanted. Very poor service and follow up

percy

percyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very average

Had our bath re-surfaced with the finished job being very average and not worth doing. Filled in the survey form and told them so with no response, obviously not worried about what customers think.

MLC

MLC

Bad workmanship

I read they do 3 coats 15mins between each coat, so I got them out.
The guy we got did only one coat and stayed in the bathroom for the rest of the time and now because it was only one coat it has chip and looks terrible. Why would you do this Bathwerx, you don't do a professional job frim the begining and you don't do right thing by your customers.
I'd like the two 2 coats I paid for.

Hello MLC.
I do not know where you read that we do "3 coats 15mins between each coat" as that information is not anywhere on our website or on our brochures. Is it possible that you are confusing us with another company?

Bathroom Werx Team

Three cancellations to fix a problem

We were initially very happy with the job as our bathroom looks great but only a few months on and we have found peeling on some tiles. We have rung and three times the company was booked to come out to fix the problem. They have not showed up once. Appalling follow up service. Very unhappy. Will not be recommending them to anyone.

Bloss55

Bloss55Adelaide, South Australia

4 th visit in 15 months

4 th repair after again peeling & chipped surfacez in a bathroom thats hardly ever used. Love the look as its fresh & clean, but the product adherence is a real problem.

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

At first, great. 4 years later, cracking & No Help!!!

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Hi BATH CRACKD, I am still waiting to hear from you. Please call me ASAP so that I can resolve this matter for you. Angela Serdar General Manager FREE CALL 1800-644-171