Bathroom Werx

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with my renewed bathroom

I found the installers were very helpful from initial quote and explained every step of the process clearly. They were very professional from start to finish and completed the job to my satisfaction. There were a couple of issues with some damage as a result of installing some of the taps and accessories and the installers were happy to come and repair at no extra cost. The transformation as been amazing!

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees

Mrs C

Mrs Csomewhere, WA

Good alternative to retiling

We chose to re-spray our showers as the tiles had hairline cracks after 30 yrs rather than retiling. Main reason was cost and time savings. B.W. did the work in 2 full days. The man doing the job had a technical issue with his equipment but stayed behind late to finish it on the second day. Showers looked brand new :) The job wasn't perfect but was done to a very high quality.

Popeye

PopeyeVictoria, Australia

Bathroom werx - excellent job

The bathroom tub renovation was completed in a very professional manner and looks almost new. Saved a much larger cost of an entire renovation of the bathroom, The quotation was done over the phone which saved a lot of time, the technician arrived on time and completed the job on schedule with minimal disruption to the family,
The new look of the tub
The bathroom tub paintwork had worn away exposing the steel

Bathroom Renovators

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

wlall1Southwest, VIC

Did they change my mind?

Smitty01