Bathroom Werx

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Brilliant Job

I was really impressed by the workmanship, my re-enamelled bath looks brand new. The tradesman was friendly, punctual and cleaned up well when he was finished. I highly recommend them.

Job Satisfaction

Sparkling white re enameled shower

I was very impressed with Jason who attended my property a few months ago to re enamel my shower.

Jason arrived a few minutes early and patiently waited for me to let him at the allocated time. I found him to be very professional, courteous and he worked non stop the whole day.

From what I observed it’s a challenging job due to the nature of the work and because you are confined in small quarters, but Jason worked away quietly, diligently and cleanly leaving me with a sparkling shower.

Jason is an asset to your company due to with his hard work ethic and respectful people skills. My parents used your services last year and we equally impressed with the finished result.

Tess D.

Tess D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service and much cheaper than Reno!!

Turned my very retro baby pink bathroom white! Lovely finish and so much cheaper than a Reno! Was able to get the tiles and tub all redone and my bathroom is now looking much more coherent! Was Super quick to complete too :)

Bath resurfacing

I had my bath resurfaced and the surrounding tiles as well the vanity top. The bathroom was previously an old 60s/70s bathroom which was pretty gross to use. Bathroom Werx re-did the bath and tiles in a clean and crisp white colour. The bathroom was completely transformed and really saved us a lot of time and money by refreshing rather than completely renovating the whole room.

I wanted the work done straightaway and they managed to book and start the job in only a few days.

Cams27

Cams27Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great refresh of bathroom!

We had our bathtub renewed, literally the best money I have spent in a reno. Brought the whole bathroom back to a livable standard. The proof was in the pudding when we sold our apartment afterwards for a great price during C19 too!

Elle

ElleVictoria

Bathroom Werx: professional, respectful and 100% satisfied

Recently used Bathroom Werx to re-paint our bath and fix a chip in our sink. Had a few quotes from other companies who all suggested we "just replace" the whole bathroom for 30-40,000: we live in a one-bedroom apartment, however, Bathroom Werx listened and answered my questions without undermining me. Bathroom Werx also worked happily alongside other tradies including grouter and painter- which was a blessing!
100% Satisfied with the work. I was consulted during the process and given options. Very reasonably priced and customer service 10/10.

Bath tub re-enammel

We have an old original bathroom with the original steel enamel bathtub .. the old bathtub was rusty around the drain hole .. we were faced with the option of replacing the bathtub or re glazing the old tub
We re glazed the old bathtub and it’s now as good as brand new .. a perfect finish, the team were punctual, polite and very professional in every detail.
They Color matched the old tub perfectly
And cleaned everythingup at the end
I rarely write positive product reviews about anything unless it exceeded my expectations.
Bathroom Werx did a sensational job on our old bathtub and I have no hesitation in recommending Bathroom Werx

Before & after pics

Alan Morton

Alan MortonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bathroom renovation

Excellent work completed on our bath recoating looks brand new, we also had a new shower screen installed it all looks fabulous. the work was completed very professionally and would recommend Bathroom Werx for any wanting to give their bathroom an uplift.

vmsp

vmspGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Courteous, Timely, Job done

I had a shower base rejuvenated. The service people were punctual, courteous and clean. The result was excellent. We would use Bathroom Werx again. I would recommend them to friends.

Loving My Bathroom

My bathroom was daggy and I wanted it to look cool but not generic. Before it was 70's looking, bath and wall tile were a creamy yellow colour. I got bathroom werx to clean the wall tiles professionally and had the bath painted grey. And yes I know 99% of people go for white, but I am the other 1%! I then put a row of capping tiles at the top of the wall tiles and put new tiles on shower floor. The result is fantasic. I kept the retro feel, without it looking daggy and dated anymore.

Excellent Work and Friendly Staff

I could not be happier with Bathroom Werx, from the moment I made the first phone call I was dealing with friendly and efficient staff. We had our 60+ year old bath and pedestal basin re-enamelled and the finished result is excellent. Lyndon who came to do the work was friendly and advised us of all steps of the process. After he completed the work he made sure the the bathroom was left clean and tidy.

I love my new ensuite

Sam was great to deal with very easy going and knowledgeable. The guys worked really hard and the results were awesome. So much easier to clean now. Thanks again guys

Chris C.

Chris C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent results and professional service

I have used Bathroom Werx twice to re-paint bathtubs for two different properties. First in 2016 in one and again in May 2020. In both cases the quality of the work and the service received were both excellent. I highly recommend Bathroom Werx as a cheap alternative to renovate your bathroom

Renee

ReneeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional job, done in good time. Incredibly impressed

I am 100% happy and satisfied with the job bathroom werx did on my two bathrooms and toilet and would definitely recommend them- Renee adelaide
Thank you -my friends are also impressed a cost effective way to renovate my bathroom

• +1Thumbnail
Clarinda

ClarindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing difference

We used Bathroom Werx to respray our bathroom and shower. We looked at just re-grouting but decided to go with a respray. The preparation was extensive and the finish was outstanding, far better than we thought. Alan was very diligent and thorough. Fantastic outcome and would recommend them without hesitation.

Dan Frauenfelder

Dan FrauenfelderSydney, NSW

Quality

These guys were great. I found their pricing to be fair and they were in and out with a job well done in a considerably short amount of time. Would definitely use them again.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

100% professional and excellent job

Had badly stained tiles on oven splash back (Tiled) and Bathroom Werx re coated, did an excellent and professional job and made them 100% new again. No mess and 100% perfect. Could not recommend more highly

Kirsty

KirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work

A great team to work with. Communication was clear and polite. The work was completed on time. The end result is really impressive. Highly satisfied with their work. Will certainly call them again if needing the next bathroom done!

Sonia B.

Sonia B.

Exemplary customer service

From the minute I contacted Bathroom Werx, the staff were very informative and knowledgeable about the product. They were very thorough and they went above and beyond with their customer service, trying to satisfy all my specific needs and requests. The technician that resurfaced my shower base was punctual and very professional, clean, and did an excellent job. Communication with their office staff was key to the great customer service I received and I would not hesitate in recommending them for shower or bath resurfacing. It was definitely money well spent.

Lucy J

Lucy JSydney, NSW

Amazing job!!

Bathroom Werx are terrific. All of the staff were extremely helpful and the process was quick and easy. The tiler and sprayer were amazing and the finished job is excellent. I would definitely recommend!