Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 2 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very happy, excellent result

I had my shower base re-enamelled. The whole process was easy from the quote (the visit was on the weekend to suit me!) through to the final finishing. Everyone came on time. The office staff were exceptionally helpful and the finished product is just what I wanted. It looks brand new and was much cheaper than replacing the shower base.

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

What a great job and a huge saving !

I had several quotes to refresh or replace my kitchen & laundry splash backs, from replacing the damaged and dull tiles with glass splash backs, to re tileing both areas, then Darren came to quote from Bathroom Werx, what a game changer !!!! he came in with a great quote, saving me a fortune, he was able to repair my damaged tiles before spraying, it was quick, clean and I was thrilled with the results. The tiles are brilliant white, no more dirty grout in my kitchen as the enamel finish seals all the grout, so it’s a quick wipe over - and they look perfect! Get a quote and save yourself a fortune! Thanks Darren great work!

Milnez

MilnezGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best decision I've made for my bathrooms.

I have had 2 bathrooms done. The first one saw me through 8 years (had a couple of touch ups done for sale) and have just had the second finished in my new place.
Highly recommend these guys.

annie

annieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Amazing bathroom transformation

The service was really good. The result was excellent A small follow up polish delivered an amazing result. The bath looks like new. It was done with great care of the surrounds by a most professional and courteous operator. Office staff also most helpful.

NOTE ALL ATTEMPTS TO UPLOAD EMAILS FAILED AND EMAILS WERE LOST!!

MAF

MAFSouthwest, VIC

The exact repair at the right price.

Great service. Excellent finish.

Bathroomwerx recently sprayed my bathroom. I’m so happy with the results! The team was great to deal with even though our job was a little complicated. Overall, a great experience.

Kate Economou

Kate Economou

Bathroom make over

Had my old bath resurfaced because it was chipped and rusty and looking very old and tired. It now looks brand new and so beautiful. could not fault the work. Was done in half a day. Couldn’t be happier with Bathroom Werx

DorM

DorMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic job

We had our old peach coloured bath and tiles sprayed white by Bathroom Werx and the transformation is amazing. Looks brand new. The company was very professional, arrived on time and cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommended. Will use Bathroom Werx again when I renovate my ensuite.

Nancy

NancyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a transformation!!

Bathroom Werx did a fantastic job re enameling our shower and bath in just 2 days. Their workmanship is second to none and the transformation was truly incredible.... couldn’t believe my eyes

Find out how Bathroom Werx compares to other Bathroom Renovators

great job and great service

had our bathroom renovated, it looks fantastic and a lot cheaper and hassle than demolishing and redoing. I am so impressed with these guys.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thanks for the positive feedback. We all work very hard at Bathroom Werx to make your old bathroom look like new again and make sure that you are happy.

The Team at Bathroom Werx

Maurice P

Maurice PMelbourne

Great job!

Had the company do my bathroom 15 years ago and still looks great today. Recently had my ensuite done by them. Looks great and service still good. Thanks, Bathroom Werx.

Angela S.Bathroom Werx

Thanks for the positive feedback - we all appreciate it here at Bathroom Werx.

The Bathroom Werx Team

Gail

GailMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent work and great service!

The service I received starting with the salesperson quoting all the way through to the complete end was a dream. The technicians are service oriented and a pleasure to have in the house. Communications were excellent even though they are so booked up, but all good trades are. All the staff were very pleasant and helped wherever they could. I received many compliments on my bathroom with some not even realising it was resurfaced and not retiled. Great job! I have absolutely no hesitation to recommending Bathroom Werx to my family, friends and the public.

Hello Gail.
Thanks for sharing your experience with Bathroom Werx. Our Team works really hard to make sure that are Customers are happy and have the same experience as you.

The Bathroom Werx Team.

Kerrie John

Kerrie JohnGeelong

Great job!

Thanks Ken & Callum (Geelong) for such a great job resurfacing our baths....they look as good as new! Very friendly and professional service & they worked hard to achieve the perfect outcome....thanks again guys!

Excellent after sales service

Extremely impressed with quality of work and especially follow up service in honoring warranty. Steve, one of the technicians, showed exceptional professionalism in how he conducted himself and the level of work he produced.
Highly recommend Bathroom Werx !!!!!

Nat

NatSouthwest, VIC

For a old bathroom it's the cheapest way to rejuvenate

We had a bathroom redone five years ago and we had a minor problem that has now been rectified. The tradesman was friendly and professional. The end result looks substantially better than before.

Excellent!

I had my bathroom re-enamelled by Bathroom Werx. I received excellent service, estimator and technicians arrived on time and were very pleasant to deal with.
Technicians did a great job, they did not leave until job was done to very high standards including fixing small runs and spraying an extra coat to completely cover ugly 1970's tiles. Bathroom looks brand new.
Overall a great experience. Would definitely use them again.

Extreemly good

Very happy with workmanship as well as being on time ,clean about his work and cleaned up afterwards ----would use Bathroom Werx again and be happy to recommend

Amazing, Stress free from start to end!

From the time of booking to the finished product, the process was uncomplicated and professional. The bath looks amazing, better than we could have ever imagined. Great job Ken and the Customer Service Team at Bathroom Werx. Will definitely recommend.

What a change!!!!!

We needed a complete rework of our ensuite bathroom. We have a huge, double shower and heaps of tiles. The shower basin was completely ruined by previous owners. Well, in comes Bathroom Werx and wow!!!! The job took just one day plus a couple of hours. The end result is spectacular. So much so, the whole bathroom had to be updated!!!! I can recommend Bathroom Werx for fast, friendly and professional service. The whole process was a joy!!! The office staff, the estimator, and the technician were all friendly, helpful and professional. And the price was really REALLY good!!! Thank you to Bathroom Werx we now have a completely remodelled en-suite at a fraction of the cost of a complete reno. Very happy customer!!!!

Colin J

Colin JMelbourne

Just loved the result

I have an upmarket home overlooking the bay, so the finish was super important to me. Bathroom Werx did not disappoint. They quoted and then did the job on time and I'm rapt. Thanks.