Bathroom Werx

Bathroom Werx (page 3 of 3)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

better than I ever imagined

I had bathroom werx re-enamel my bathroom wall tiles, shower and bath and can't believe how amazing it looks, it looks like a brand new bathroom. The team were all very helpful from my initial enquiry right up to the job completion I was kept well informed and knew what to expect and when, they really made me feel my job was important to them. I am looking forward to many years of use and highly recommend them to anyone looking for this type of service.

Great doing business with a professional outfit!

I have been using Bathroom Werx to resurface our bathtubs in our rental properties for the last 15 years. The service and quality of their work has always been first class and way beyond other trades that we deal with. The few problems that we have had over the years have been dealt with quickly and efficiently. Can't recommend them more highly - absolute pro's that go out of their way to make sure you're happy.

Amazing...

The Team at Bathroom Werx did a fantastic job !!!!!!!!!!!! just love it after looking at the color peach for the last 15 years the final result is just amazing thanks heaps Bathroom Werx the technician never stopped working which is very rear these days had it finished in 2 days great job ........
inexpensive cheaper than a reno

New bathroom look

The team at bathroom werx did a fantastic job with renovating my bathroom. After owning the property for 7 years and 5 years as an investment property I was ready to sell and the bathroom needed to be refreshed. The final result was worth every cent and looks amazing. Highly recommend.
Great product and a good price.

Gina Petterson

Excellent result! Glad I did it......(wished I'd sone it sooner)

We had our 20 year old bathroom brought into the 'modern era' with a cosmetic makeover by Bathwerx. Our bathroom was in very good condition, but very dated. A quick respray in the shower and the bathtub, and the whole bathroom looks like new......for a fraction of the cost of a complete renovation. Do yourself a favour and give Bathwerx a call for a free quote....what have you got to lose? Now....on to the ensuite!
Quick, efficient, excellent result. Cheaper than I thought it would be.

AnnaO

AnnaOMelbourne, Victoria

Bathroom Werx Bath Resurfacing - Old Bath Tub

We have an old bathtub on legs and the whole this was old and dis-coloured. We didn't want to re-do the whole bathroom so we were recommended Bathroom Werx. The guy that came round was easy to deal with professional and go the job done. It cost us a lot less than a new bathroom. Really happy with their price and service.
Value for money, professional, work guaranteed

Tradie101

Tradie101MELBOURNE

Another great job done by Bathroom Werx

Just had another one of my rental properties done by Bathroom Werx last month. This is the third time i have used them now over the last three years and each time the results have been fabulous. I have had three different Technicians now do the work and they have all been terrific blokes and very experienced at what they do. Service from Office staff was great and the end result is fabulous.

Happy to recommend them - very professional outfit.
Technicians do great quality work. Pro's and easy to deal with.

Chiefengin

ChiefenginMelbourne

Highly recommended

I am a chief engineer at one of Melbourne leading Hotels. We have been using the services of Bathroom Werx for many years now to resurface our bathtubs. Over that time they have provided an exemplary service which I am very happy to recommend. Their product has withstood the test of time in this Hotel and given the usage they get everyday it is amazing that the bathtubs that they did 20 years ago still look brand new today.
Done quickly and reusable in 24 hours

Viewsf22

Viewsf22Sydney

Another Job well done - very happy!

I have just used Bathroom Werx to do another bathroom for me at a rental property I just purchased. The last one they did in early 2012 was simply beautiful and I have not had any problems since. As they were a pleasure to deal with I used them again and I am happy to report the same terriffic Customer service and this time a different Tradesman did the job and he was just as good as the first.
Great business to deal with - real pro's!
Easy hassle free - know what they are doing.

MaryG

MaryGMELBOURNE

Positive Experience - Bathroom Looks Great.

All our dealings with Bathroom Werx have been positive. We had our bathtub, wall tiles, shower base and wall tiles in the shower recoated in white and they now simply look new and shiny. I have found cleaning the surfaces to be very easy and quick to do. We have already recommended the product to our friends. Everyone is very impressed with the finished result. Everyone we dealt with at Bathroom Werx were very helpful and the Tradesman was great.
Pro's - made us feel very comfortable from the beginning to deal with them.

LargeMan

LargeManMELBOURNE

Job well done!

Great to deal with a Company that is so professional and Customer focused.
The Technician did a great job on my bathroom and pointed out things that needed fixing that I wasn't aware of.

All the Office Staff I dealt with were very professional and efficient.

Happy to use them again on my next project.
Professional

The best thing I ever did - restoring my bathroom through Bathroom Werx

Happy Customer

I had my shower base, bath and basin refinished by bathroomwerx and they look fantastic I had read the reviews and was a little hesitant but had great phone service initially and the guy that come out to do the quote was on time and friendly the items in question were very old and they now look brand new The technician who performed the work was very clean and left no mess at all. Im selling my house and I know that this will make a huge difference on the day of the open house.
Easy clean and just fantastic

Expert advice and professional treament

excellent!

After reading these comments I was worried but I decided to give the company the benefit of the doubt and go with them. The people I spoke to on the phone were lovely and the rep that came out was very helpful. They followed up with me numerous times to make sure I was happy and answered all of my questions. The companies technician delivered exactly what he said he would and I was ecstatic with the job. It looks like a new bathroom and it cost me half of what a full bathroom reno would. I would recommend this company to all my friends and family.

Rick_on_the_go

Rick_on_the_goAU

good product, they did what they said they were going to do.
we are happy with the end result and will definitely use them again.
Tradesman turned up on Time!
professional and friendly both on the phone and in person
great job, no mess
cant fault service

What a professional group, i still cant believe what a amazing difference it has made to my bathroom and kitchen, My hubby was very skeptical about the whole process being a builder , but now he uses there services all the time. Very happy
would recommend to anyone and have !
Friendly Team, Tradsman were on time and did a awsome job!
i had a small isue with one tile but they had someone out within 2 days to fix it after job was completed !

Well Done!

My bathroom looks fantastic.The person who came to quote was helpful and friendly. He went over the whole process in plain english, and explained evrything to us. He then called his sales staff from my house to book our job. The bthroom was a mess....cracked tiles, staied surfaces, daggy patterns. They fixed it all in just a few days.I know have a shiny white bathroom and I love it!
Reliable friendlt office staff and tradesmen. Quick, inexpensive.