Bathroomware House

Bathroomware House

See the Best Bathroom Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bathroomware House? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
SLB
SLBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Order Never delivered - took my money

Bathroomware House have taken my money on 23.2.21 and since closed my online account and will not respond to any of my emails to say where is my order is or where my account has gone or offer delivery of a similar product they have online or a refund.
I don't know what is up with the simultaneous closure of the Crowsnest shopfront, fire sale and online only presence - but feels totally fishy. Off to Fair Trading now. Watch out users.

KateeM
KateeMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Problem was sorted out

I purchased a toilet with Bathroom Warehouse which was faulty. After several attempts by the supplier to repair it and many emails later I was finally fully refunded by Bathroom Warehouse.

Other Bathroom Shops

SAS
SASGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Service

Don't answer the phone, long delays with delivery, don't answer emails. Hopeless. Don't buy from them. Very bad customer service, avoid them - don't waste your time or money. Refuse to process a refund over the phone, even though I had not received the product.

Jack