Batteriesdepot.com.au

Batteriesdepot.com.au

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (8)
jk82

jk82Melbourne

Scam site don't buy from them

This is a scam site - it took 2 months to receive the item, I received the wrong item and had to pay to ship it back - also they are located in China...buyer beware....the only reason I received a refund was because I paid through PayPal.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Part is not original nor working now

John H

John H

They don't sell ORIGINAL perts

This company advertises original parts provides NON ORIGINAL PARTS - Google them, bad reviews all over,
In addition PayPal found in the sellers favour not mine so Buyer protection didn't help after I returned the product. So no refund, out of pocket for the postage and I don't even have the non-original item as a paperweight.

Product PurchasedLaptop power supply
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Batteriesdepot.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Majid A.

Majid A.

Terrible beyond explanation

I ordered a standard Dell charger 40 days ago. No trace of the delivery so far. Emailed them 20 days ago and they promised to "contact with post office and let you know about solution as soon as possible". Do yourself a favor and do not throw away your money shopping from this sinking ship.

Quick delivery

After reading other reviews I was worried when I did not get a confirmation of my order within a couple of days after ordering. Using the contact link on their site. I received an almost immediate reply that indeed my battery had been shipped. It arrived within seven days. I have installed it and it works fine. I am satisfied with the service and speed of delivery

graeme

graeme

This place is a scam.

I purchased two chargers for my laptop and both failed. They are not responding to my warranty request.

Further more they are not located in Australia. The products get shipped from China.

Please send an email to invalidwhois@godaddy.com

The ABN number they are using is a fraud. The more emails godaddy get about this the more chances they will take the site down.

Ken Hopkin

Ken Hopkin

Don’t trust the website

I ordered an ASUS ac adapter by correct part number. I filled in payment details to PayPal. The screen went into ‘processing mode’ . A little padlock with a circle running around. Then blinked back to the payment / order screen again. I was loathed to resubmit. I don’t want two. I don’t trust PayPal having been hacked before. One occasion x 4 items. I checked my bank statement. One cent was taken by PP. Last time I was advised by the bank that phishing scams take a tiny amount to check if accounts are real. 2 emails have had no reply. I cancelled my card at a $12 cost to me (plus the cent)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very Unhappy- these guys are a rip off.

I ordered at laptop charger from Batteriesdepot and received the wrong charger. After many emails requesting a replacement and sending photos and measurements of what I received and (believe or not) what I should have received I was asked to send the item back to China. The cost of which would be > 30% of the original cost. Avoid these suppliers.

Christopher M.

Christopher M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Catchy..... I have been scammed

Looks that a hoax, taste to hoax, feels like hoax. I've been charged 3 times (3x150AUD), and has been done on after hours.... is annoying because I cannot contact my Bank or PayPal to stop the transaction.

Big surprise when I receive the confirmation that the Seller is in China, checking the information of the website, nothing pointed to something real. I have been scammed and I cannot do nothing about it.

Really sad....

Laurenzo

LaurenzoCanberra 2600, ACT

Not an Aussie Website - Faulty Product and Paypal expects you to return to China for refund

Battery for Toshiba Laptop didnt work from time of receit
Took 3 weeks to arrive and had a auspost label from Sydney taped over china post label.
For a $69.99 purchase im expected to pay $25 to return to China
see return address provided by seller below

Seller also states "Remark the item valued is $1 or $10 and send it via the flat mail(post standard delivery). So we will not be charge the customs tax, or we will refuse to receive the return package."

Return address:
Power Source Technology Co., Ltd.
Room 6C, NO.2 Building, Design Capital, ZhenHua West Road, Futian DIST. Shenzhen, Guangdong 518033 CN

Rip Off, not an AUS website !

Ordered a battery. Never received. Took contact by mail with the seller, received answers lie after lie, saying the problem it's in the Belgium post. Contacted the post who confirmed never received the item from the seller.

Anthony TK

Anthony TKRichmond-Tweed, NSW

MacBook Pro Charger

I was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews to receive my A1502 MacBook Pro charger. I received a confirmation code and I have received the charger within the specified time frame. About nine days. Thank-you Batteriesdepot for the service

Despec

Despec

NOT AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY

Yes, I should have read reviews first.
Despite having a com.au web address they ship from OS. You can't call them on the website number. My package says delivered on tracking but haven't received it.

Jordan

JordanMid North Coast, NSW

The Product Does Not Comply with Australian Safety Standards

The so called 65w power adaptor has been checked after failure (2 weeks of use), by an electronics technician, who has reported this adaptor as rubbish.
Batteries Depot. com. au is being reported to the AFP, Australian Commications Commission & to the Chinese Ministry for Foreign Business and Affairs. Personally, this has been a costly exercise, which no one should have to tolerate!
Jordan Mitchell

Tinman.au

Tinman.au

Was rather worried, but it was fine

Ordered a charger form my Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140 on Thursday 28 March, 2019, had it delivered on the 05-04-2019. The was in the original manufacturers plastic when it was delivered.

Was rather worried after reading some of the reviews here, but was very happy with my order, thanks to Dotty for all the help!

Electronics & Computing Shops

Poorly built products, terrible customer service

I bought a MacBook charger in Jan 2019 and it lasted less than two weeks. The company is based in China and their after sales service is poor. Two weeks after reporting the fault, an instructional youtube video was emailed to me demonstrating the insertion of the charger get into into the wall. Don't waste you're time or money

Charger Not Working

Purchased Dell charger on 6/2/19 which worked for two days. Contacted company 8 times attempting to confirm return, refund or replace item process & issue still not resolved as of 20/3/19. Company not answering emails.

J. Smith

J. SmithSydney, NSW

Very very late but ok.

This site took almost 6 weeks for delivery but products arrived ok. After much lack of communication by the sender, I lost faith in them but all worked out in the end.

oldman

oldmanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rip Off Merchants

I ordered a replacement Dyson vacuum charger. They sent me the wrong one and after many follow ups over 5 weeks I've just been completely ignored. PayPal have been useless as well. Next stop is the ACCC I guess. Don't buy from this lot.

Jecky

JeckySydney

Fraud Company... Never ever buy anything from them

I bought MacBook pro charger via PayPal. I waited for almost 20 days to get charger and found it's fake charger. It is not compatible with MacBook pro. I would never recommend anyone to buy stuff from this company. I raised dispute to PayPal and they are saying me to send the product back to seller. I am not sure how much it is going to cost me back.