Batteriesdepot.com.au

Batteriesdepot.com.au

1.6

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (8)
jk82

jk82Melbourne

Scam site don't buy from them

This is a scam site - it took 2 months to receive the item, I received the wrong item and had to pay to ship it back - also they are located in China...buyer beware....the only reason I received a refund was because I paid through PayPal.

John H

John H

They don't sell ORIGINAL perts

This company advertises original parts provides NON ORIGINAL PARTS - Google them, bad reviews all over,
In addition PayPal found in the sellers favour not mine so Buyer protection didn't help after I returned the product. So no refund, out of pocket for the postage and I don't even have the non-original item as a paperweight.

Product PurchasedLaptop power supply
Majid A.

Majid A.

Terrible beyond explanation

I ordered a standard Dell charger 40 days ago. No trace of the delivery so far. Emailed them 20 days ago and they promised to "contact with post office and let you know about solution as soon as possible". Do yourself a favor and do not throw away your money shopping from this sinking ship.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Batteriesdepot.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Quick delivery

After reading other reviews I was worried when I did not get a confirmation of my order within a couple of days after ordering. Using the contact link on their site. I received an almost immediate reply that indeed my battery had been shipped. It arrived within seven days. I have installed it and it works fine. I am satisfied with the service and speed of delivery

Ken Hopkin

Ken Hopkin

Don’t trust the website

I ordered an ASUS ac adapter by correct part number. I filled in payment details to PayPal. The screen went into ‘processing mode’ . A little padlock with a circle running around. Then blinked back to the payment / order screen again. I was loathed to resubmit. I don’t want two. I don’t trust PayPal having been hacked before. One occasion x 4 items. I checked my bank statement. One cent was taken by PP. Last time I was advised by the bank that phishing scams take a tiny amount to check if accounts are real. 2 emails have had no reply. I cancelled my card at a $12 cost to me (plus the cent)

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very Unhappy- these guys are a rip off.

I ordered at laptop charger from Batteriesdepot and received the wrong charger. After many emails requesting a replacement and sending photos and measurements of what I received and (believe or not) what I should have received I was asked to send the item back to China. The cost of which would be > 30% of the original cost. Avoid these suppliers.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Rip Off, not an AUS website !

Ordered a battery. Never received. Took contact by mail with the seller, received answers lie after lie, saying the problem it's in the Belgium post. Contacted the post who confirmed never received the item from the seller.

Anthony TK

Anthony TKRichmond-Tweed, NSW

MacBook Pro Charger

I was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews to receive my A1502 MacBook Pro charger. I received a confirmation code and I have received the charger within the specified time frame. About nine days. Thank-you Batteriesdepot for the service