Batteriesdepot.com.au

Batteriesdepot.com.au

2.0

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (5)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (5)
Majid A.

Majid A.

Terrible beyond explanation

I ordered a standard Dell charger 40 days ago. No trace of the delivery so far. Emailed them 20 days ago and they promised to "contact with post office and let you know about solution as soon as possible". Do yourself a favor and do not throw away your money shopping from this sinking ship.

Quick delivery

After reading other reviews I was worried when I did not get a confirmation of my order within a couple of days after ordering. Using the contact link on their site. I received an almost immediate reply that indeed my battery had been shipped. It arrived within seven days. I have installed it and it works fine. I am satisfied with the service and speed of delivery

Ken Hopkin

Ken Hopkin

Don’t trust the website

I ordered an ASUS ac adapter by correct part number. I filled in payment details to PayPal. The screen went into ‘processing mode’ . A little padlock with a circle running around. Then blinked back to the payment / order screen again. I was loathed to resubmit. I don’t want two. I don’t trust PayPal having been hacked before. One occasion x 4 items. I checked my bank statement. One cent was taken by PP. Last time I was advised by the bank that phishing scams take a tiny amount to check if accounts are real. 2 emails have had no reply. I cancelled my card at a $12 cost to me (plus the cent)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Batteriesdepot.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Rip Off, not an AUS website !

Ordered a battery. Never received. Took contact by mail with the seller, received answers lie after lie, saying the problem it's in the Belgium post. Contacted the post who confirmed never received the item from the seller.

Anthony TK

Anthony TKRichmond-Tweed, NSW

MacBook Pro Charger

I was pleasantly surprised after reading the reviews to receive my A1502 MacBook Pro charger. I received a confirmation code and I have received the charger within the specified time frame. About nine days. Thank-you Batteriesdepot for the service