Batteriesdepot.com.au

Batteriesdepot.com.au

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (3)
jk82

jk82Melbourne

Scam site don't buy from them

This is a scam site - it took 2 months to receive the item, I received the wrong item and had to pay to ship it back - also they are located in China...buyer beware....the only reason I received a refund was because I paid through PayPal.

John H

John H

They don't sell ORIGINAL perts

This company advertises original parts provides NON ORIGINAL PARTS - Google them, bad reviews all over,
In addition PayPal found in the sellers favour not mine so Buyer protection didn't help after I returned the product. So no refund, out of pocket for the postage and I don't even have the non-original item as a paperweight.

Product PurchasedLaptop power supply

Very Unhappy- these guys are a rip off.

I ordered at laptop charger from Batteriesdepot and received the wrong charger. After many emails requesting a replacement and sending photos and measurements of what I received and (believe or not) what I should have received I was asked to send the item back to China. The cost of which would be > 30% of the original cost. Avoid these suppliers.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Batteriesdepot.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops