Batteriesdepot.com.au

Batteriesdepot.com.au

1.0

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (3)
jk82

jk82Melbourne

Scam site don't buy from them

This is a scam site - it took 2 months to receive the item, I received the wrong item and had to pay to ship it back - also they are located in China...buyer beware....the only reason I received a refund was because I paid through PayPal.

Ally

AllySouth East Queensland, QLD

Part is not original nor working now

Warranty Claim MadeYes
John H

John H

They don't sell ORIGINAL perts

This company advertises original parts provides NON ORIGINAL PARTS - Google them, bad reviews all over,
In addition PayPal found in the sellers favour not mine so Buyer protection didn't help after I returned the product. So no refund, out of pocket for the postage and I don't even have the non-original item as a paperweight.

Product PurchasedLaptop power supply
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Batteriesdepot.com.au compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

graeme

graeme

This place is a scam.

I purchased two chargers for my laptop and both failed. They are not responding to my warranty request.

Further more they are not located in Australia. The products get shipped from China.

Please send an email to invalidwhois@godaddy.com

The ABN number they are using is a fraud. The more emails godaddy get about this the more chances they will take the site down.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very Unhappy- these guys are a rip off.

I ordered at laptop charger from Batteriesdepot and received the wrong charger. After many emails requesting a replacement and sending photos and measurements of what I received and (believe or not) what I should have received I was asked to send the item back to China. The cost of which would be > 30% of the original cost. Avoid these suppliers.

Christopher M.

Christopher M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Catchy..... I have been scammed

Looks that a hoax, taste to hoax, feels like hoax. I've been charged 3 times (3x150AUD), and has been done on after hours.... is annoying because I cannot contact my Bank or PayPal to stop the transaction.

Big surprise when I receive the confirmation that the Seller is in China, checking the information of the website, nothing pointed to something real. I have been scammed and I cannot do nothing about it.

Really sad....

Laurenzo

LaurenzoCanberra 2600, ACT

Not an Aussie Website - Faulty Product and Paypal expects you to return to China for refund

Battery for Toshiba Laptop didnt work from time of receit
Took 3 weeks to arrive and had a auspost label from Sydney taped over china post label.
For a $69.99 purchase im expected to pay $25 to return to China
see return address provided by seller below

Seller also states "Remark the item valued is $1 or $10 and send it via the flat mail(post standard delivery). So we will not be charge the customs tax, or we will refuse to receive the return package."

Return address:
Power Source Technology Co., Ltd.
Room 6C, NO.2 Building, Design Capital, ZhenHua West Road, Futian DIST. Shenzhen, Guangdong 518033 CN