Batteriesdepot.com.au

Batteriesdepot.com.au (page 2 of 2)

1.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (8)
Kylie

KylieLaunceston

Fraudulent company - pretending to be Australian but based in China

Oh how I wish I'd found this review first, I saw other positive reviews & thought it looked like a legit company. Purchased a laptop charger, paid via PayPal, days later no response, then saw this review. Tried to cancel order - no response. Paypal not interested. Tried again to cancel order, no response. Why would I purchase a charger from China when I live in Australia & need an Australian charger? PayPal are just as guilty, conforming with fraud. Complaint made to ACCC 24.01.2019.

bkm

bkmMelbourne

Product not true to description

I purchased a laptop charger through this website, thinking it’s based on Australia. They sent me a charger which exactly same model as my old one however had a different port. On contacting the seller through PayPal I figured it’s a Chinese business using an Australian domain name. They were non responsive to communications, had to pay 21$ to ship the product back to China. A very bad company do not buy from them!