Bauhn (Aldi) ATV45FHD-0319 (45", Mar 2019)

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Biggest TV ever.

Light as a feather. But B I G. Had to buy a new thingie to put it on as the old TV sat on a smaller piece of furniture. Still trying to get used to it, but the footie is excellent. Go Broncos.

Purchased in June 2019.

Sound Quality

The crap sounds is disappointing

Ill be happy if I can connect it to a sound system... So far no luck. So glad it's not my main TV but the screen is perfect for the price

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi for $299.00.

Software

Beware PVR not fully working

Has soft sound, and cannot be fixed.
Not fully featured PVR so will not record whilst TV in standby mode. TV must be on and running to record.
Scheduled record causes TV to freeze and become non responsive to remote control.
Tempo tech support cannot resolve. Return for refund.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for $333.00.

Software
Sound Quality

My bauhn 45inch tv sounds tinny/echoy and the picture is faded no definition to the background, also the program menu doesn't appear unless I press ok and even then it doesn't only on a couple of stations. Paid $333 for it recently. I have a smaller bauhn tv and I haven't had any of these problems with that. Not sure how to Fix it can you assist please. Eileen.
If it's a recent purchase you can get a refund or repair with Aldis warranty. You can also adjust settings on the menu under setup but these are usually basic. My aldi could only pick up a few stations too until I connected a DVR to it. So the aldi receiver probably isn't very powerful or good.

CategoryFull HD TVs