Bauhn (Aldi) ATV24C-0617 (24", June 2017)

Bauhn (Aldi) ATV24C-0617 (24", June 2017)

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Poor sound and only fair picture on this tv

Not at all happy with my purchase of this tv from Aldi. The sound quality is poor and voices are difficult understand. The picture quality is not what you would expect from a HD tv. I will return it for a refund and buy another brand from a retailer where I can view picture and listen to sound quality. Buyer's beware!

Date PurchasedJun 2017

The sound is so poor,cant make out much speech.

I purchased a 24" Aldi /Bauhn TV set ATV24C-0617 from Aldi today.The picture is OK,but the sound is so poor and distorted ,I cant make out much speech.Especially women newsreaders on commercial channels.I have tried various adjustments on the set,but very little difference.The 24" set is about the same price as other store brands,so no great saving,just convenience.I will return it and get another elsewhere.

Volume us too low. How do I increase?

I bought a Baugh 24 inch tv and all it does is when I turn it on all it does is the light keeps flashing and it keeps turning itself on and off again?
Can then.I had a similar problem. How I solve this was as follows. Pull off all the attachments including cables to DVD player, Telstra box, Foxtel box. Disconnect everything. Turn the television off and leave off for five or ten minutes. Then add the basic connection to run the television through the antenna only. Turn on. If ok, start added the bits and pieces until it fails. One of the cables or attachments is faulty and needs replacement. If it fails with the most basic setup then it is most likely to be inside the television itself. In which case, take back for a replacement set.Rodk answer worked for me on my Bauhn TV. Thank you.

Compare all ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV