Bauhn (Aldi) ATV40FHD-0618 (40", Jun 2018)

See the Best Full HD TVs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Can’t get my DVD out!

What a piece of crap from Aldi! Don’t buy this tv and waste $500! I played a DVD for the first time and now I can’t get the DVD out! There are no instructions in the manual or on the remote! Also, this TV has crap sound so we had to hook up mobile phone speakers to it! Absolute rubbish and shame on you Aldi for selling it!

Purchased in December 2018.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

This is good

The TV set is quite good for us to watch. The price is so reasonable. It's colour is vivid. It's sound is so beautiful and amazing. I watch it every day.

Purchased in May 2016 for $2,300.00.

Performance
Picture Quality
Software
Sound Quality

This is not perfect and totally unacceptable

Aldi TV 40" 300 dollars worth of crap. Stopped working after 6 months still under warranty and they send me for a repair job which has gone into 3 weeks waiting and still haven't got it back. I had to hire so it's cost me big time. Should have known better.

Really wasn't worth the hassle that I have been through and i definitely will not be paying for another box of trash from aldi as far as I am concerned

Purchased in August 2018 for $300.00.

Don't bother

Don’t bother. Piece of poorly put together junk. Have a white line running permanently across the screen. Screen also jammed on the USB settings. Unable to release from this. Resists turning off, every button on the remote control, disconnecting DVD player, disconnecting Telstra television module. Useless can’t use it. Has not worked out all the kinks

Date PurchasedJun 2018

not bad for the price you pay

The sound is not the best but I connected a pair of computer speakers ($25 dollars) with sub woofer and problem fixed. Nothing wrong with it and good value for $300 Dollars. Picture is excellent and the built in DVD player is a bonus. Will look at the larger screens when upgrading.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Not good

Rubbish, the remote doesn’t work and the sound is ordinary to say the least. We had to turn off at the power point because nothing would work and the sound was aweful. I’m returning this tomorrow! I expected better from Aldi what’s next chocolate will be off!
We are very disappointed.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good cheap HD tv

Picture is very good
Sound is awful - not a problem for me as use with bose speaker.
tv is very light and should be able to fix to wall easily. Has plenty of hdmi ports and works well with fetch tv.
Slight delay with remote - but not a problem

Date PurchasedJul 2018