Bauhn (Aldi) ATV55FHDED (55")

Bauhn (Aldi) ATV55FHDED (55") Questions & Answers

25 questions from our users

mohammad f.

mohammad f.asked

Hi.How do I connect my Samsung phone to my smart TV?

Geoff

Geoffasked

Who can I get to look at my Bauhn TV. I live in Boondall. Bris

Ian Warren

Ian Warrenasked

Our remote has died can we get a new one

Ian Warren

Ian Warrenasked

Our remote has died can we get a replacement

Amit Maharjan

Amit Maharjanasked

I am desperately looking for memory dump file(firmware). Please somebody help me

Kevin H.

Kevin H.asked

my tv keeps turning itself off every 10 minutes. it says it is a dev system issue on the screen. Is there something I need to change or update to fix this

Margaret O.

Margaret O.asked

where can i find a 55 inch baun tv at aldi stores

Graeme
Graeme

Ask Aldi when they are on sale

Kees
Kees

They only have these TV when it is in the shop.When you see something in Aldi grap it as it may not come back again

Fishing

Fishingasked

Can I get wireless headphones to work with this TV?
Which jack do I plug into?
At the moment the headphones I use in the headphone jack cut out the sound so others in the room can't hear it. Need something where an extremely deaf person can hear through the headphones so we don't have to have the sound level at 75 - the rest of us need it at 13!

Melissa A

Melissa Aasked

Is this a smart tv?

Terry

Terryasked

Any left at kawana

Jackie  A.

Jackie A.asked

Why does my tv turn itself off during viewing

Graysyn
Graysyn

Ok I just rang the Bauhn warranty people because same is happening to me and there is a glitch that is fixed by a software update. They will email it to you - this is their phone number 1300 886 649.

Rattyasked

Why does my 55inch smart switch itself off unasked and uninvited, even when we change channels each ad break? And then how do we stop it?

Ratty

Go to Timer in Settings, go down to Auto Turn off, select 'Off' every time there is a break in the transmission between aerial and tv.
By the way, ours went haywire one month after purchase, contacted Temp, they arranged for repair, repair was a complete mother-board replacement. All is well. Quite happy, excellent service.

John E

John Easked

I want to setup my sky remote but I need the bauhn 4 diget code,where can I get it?

Amanda Ng

I believe it's in the manual, which I no longer have, but I believe it was just 1234.

Sharyn C

Sharyn Casked

Where can I get a replacement remote for this? ty

Amanda Ng

No idea.. you'll probably have to call their after sales service hotline. I am an end user, don't work for them, sorry..

Kai
Kai

Any universal tv remote should do.

nedasked

Is this a 100hz refresher or better .also how old is this tv?
regards
peter

Amanda Ng

I can't remember how many hz etc. It's 3 years old and still working fine. My son has taken it away to his uni dorm, mostly for use on his xbox. He says it's working fine.

ned

thank u for yr response.ned

Trev

Trevasked

What is the weight?

Amanda Ng

I think it was 15kg..bought it 3 years ago.. still works well.

Fra

Fraasked

Will it suit playstation gaming?

Amanda Ng

Yea. You can hook it up using the HDMI port.

Andrew Hampson

Andrew Hampsonasked

Distance between legs?

Mal

Malasked

The 55 inch smart TV leg measurements will it fit on a metre TV stand?

Mark C
Mark C

Not 100% sure as I had mine mounted on the wall, but from memory the stand it sits on that comes with the tv is about 350mm long-so I would say Yes-it will-

Msn

Msnasked

How to stop surround system?

See all ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV questions

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives