ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV

ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV Questions & Answers (page 2 of 11)

2019 Models, 2010-2015 Models, 2016 Models, 2017 Models and 2018 Models

204 questions from our users

Vic

Vicasked

ATV40FHDSB-0619 (40" with Built-In Soundbar, Jun 2019)

Is this tv net connectable for netflix stan etc

Brian M.

Brian M.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

My 55" Bauhn t.v. Has stand bye light on but won't start up when I press the start button

Ron.P

Ron.Pasked

Bauhn 2019 Models

I have connected my DVD player via the three plug cable but cannot find anywhere on screen for DVD function.

Bauhn have a 1800 number you can ring

Lyn L.
Lyn L.

If it has sound try shining torch on the screen in a darkened room (There are YouTube clips showing how to do this) if you can see the picture faintly it is likely a backlight issue unfortunately a single blown or fault led can cause this issue. & getting information on bauhn parts is near on impossible.
Same thing happened to our 65 inch bauhn we have replaced it with an LG but the 50 inch Samsung we had before it developed vertical lines on the screen after 18 months so you can have problems with brand names too. Next week Aldi has a 65 inch for $599 which is about a quarter of the price of our LG.

ian

ianasked

Bauhn 2010-2015 Models

i bought a 58" smart TV from Aldi's in November 2015 and now it's got no picture tempo rep told me that was a good life it cost me$1000 if I'd known that would never of bought it asked to speak to a supervisor and he said he'd ring me back but no reply.
not happy will not shop at Aldi's again and will advise other people to do the same

Betty S.

Betty S.asked

AS47HD1 (47")

Do you have any reviews for 32 inch Bauhn TVs

Leone R.

Leone R.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

My new Bauhn 4K HD is not connecting with the chromecast device. There is no set up on the tv screen. How do I get it to be seen on the TV screen? I have th eapp on my phone but when I press source on the TV there is nothing highlighted and no chromecast to be seen

Dianne H.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

Aldi Bauhn smart tv updated now wont work only saying Bauhn effortless technology the switches off

Yes full Hd its only 2 month old

Harry O.

Bauhn are here in Aus if you check there website you can get the number and ask somebody directly so there is no misunderstanding ,hope this helps.

Bill

Billasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

My 3 year old Bauhn tv has glitches in it and picture is pixelated intermittently why??

ian

ianasked

Aldi's 58" smart TV turns on but no pictures

Kara M.
Kara M.

I got my 58” from ALDI’s yesterday and it doesn’t turn on at all..

Dave

Daveasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

How to turn off subtitles

Dennis Y.
Dennis Y.

Go to menu>system>subtitle - off

Dave

Daveasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

How to turn off sub titles

Harry O.asked

ATV40FHD-0618 (40", Jun 2018)

Is this 4k

Angelo

Angeloasked

AX42FD2 (42")

The Television was working fine but after shifting to another position the picture will no longer come on. I have tried switching on from the side and using the remote to start but cannot get any picture or sound or anything. Any ideas what might have gone wrong ? TV is several years old now

billncath

billncathasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

ATV-50FHD-4 will not tune in to new HD channels any fixes?

peter gillon

peter gillonasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

How do I save a channel?

peter gillon

peter gillonasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

How do I restore teletext?

Cathy C.

Cathy C.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

How do you set the time on my Bauhn tv

Fishing

Fishingasked

ATV55FHDED (55")

Can I get wireless headphones to work with this TV?
Which jack do I plug into?
At the moment the headphones I use in the headphone jack cut out the sound so others in the room can't hear it. Need something where an extremely deaf person can hear through the headphones so we don't have to have the sound level at 75 - the rest of us need it at 13!

Reiner Muschler

Reiner Muschlerasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

I bought a Bauhn Actios ATV58UHD-0718 from Aldi. Recently, the IR receiver started blinking rapidly and when you try some of the menus like input source, they keep scrolling without anybody using the remote. It's like a video game challenge to stop it on the desired input source. What is the problem?

Melissa A

Melissa Aasked

ATV55FHDED (55")

Is this a smart tv?

Get an answer from our members and ALDI representatives