ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV

ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV Questions & Answers (page 2 of 16)

2018 Models, 2017 Models, 2019 Models, etc...

320 questions from our users

Al Masked

ATV46FLEM (46")

Had this TV for years from Aldi, 46" FULL HD LED LCD - Model No.ATV-46FLEM - why doesn't it show the HD Channels in Victoria, Australia? Can it? Is there an update I can download?

Al M

I asked Bauhn on Facebook and they didn't know why and had no answers. A FULL HD TV should receive HD channels shouldn't it. I have the correct roof mounted digital TV aerial.

Chris K.

The initial start up menu when first turning on only has English and Australia as programming settings. But....when you go into the menu settings
later to set time zone you can select South Australia or Victoria etc and then your tv will recognise what zone you're in to auto tune the channels. Good luck.

Al M

Sorry, no luck. All the correct settings including Victoria time zone; even went right through "first time" set-up, nothing. Cannot think of anything I have over looked. Bauhn should give me a free replacement because this TV does not receive FULL HD as advertised.

rudyasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

I have bought an aldi / bauhn 65" smart tv in 2018 and cannot get netflix am I doing something wrong or is it the tv itself. Any help would be appreciated . Rudy

rudy

no one has the time to speak to me to busy with corona virus!!!

Barry W.

You must have a Netflix account to start with. The first time you click on Netflix it should ask you for your Account details.

Stephen D.

Stephen D.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

how do i change channels on my BAUHN tv its lock on one channel

Chris K.

There will be 'child lock' or 'parental control' settings on the tv that you should be able to access through the menu button on the remote control. The setting needs to be turned off so that you can view all channels because it seems like somehow your tv has accidentally been locked to one channel. Good luck.

john

johnasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

how can i adjust remote people speaking not simulated

EBERHARD LIPSKI

EBERHARD LIPSKIasked

How to connect my sennheiser ear phone to my BAUHN 65“tv

Chris K.

Sorry I'm not familiar with how to connect them to the TV. Sometimes other devices or hard drives that connect to a TV have earphone and headphone inputs that you can use if the TV itself doesn't have any inputs.

Barry W.

I don't think it is bluetooth enabled, you will have to buy a bluetooth transmitter. EMEBAY - Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter and Receiver, Digital Optical TOSLINK and 3.5mm Wireless Audio Adapter for TV/Home Stereo System - aptX Low Latency $50 on amazon. there is a lag in the audio. You would have to buy a more expensive one to have no lag.

Dennis C.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

Can't escape out of Media mode

Anybody???

Tempo

Glenn B.

Glenn B.asked

40” Full HD Smart TV (Mar 2020)

Anyone know how to connect to a networked folder or drive from this tv?

Tempo

Anothony T.

Anothony T.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

My bauhn 42"Hd tv willonly play sound on the hd chanells. Any ideas?

Anothony T.

Anothony T.asked

my 42" bauhn will only play sound on hd chanells

Pat Doug D.

Pat Doug D.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

The menus keeps popping up then goes away how do I stop this

mohammad f.

mohammad f.asked

ATV55FHDED (55")

Hi.How do I connect my Samsung phone to my smart TV?

Ted T.

Ted T.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

All of a sudden our tv says no signal

angryashell

Send an email to Aldi HO and keep their response then immediately go to kegal such as VCAT in Victoria yiu must understand that under consumer law that Aldi and Bauhn have to give you a refund so don't listen to them when they talk about warranty

Phil Pasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

I bought a Bauhn 58 inch 4K QLED tv yesterday and it wont switch on. The red display light is on the TV but it will not switch on. I have reset the remote and done a soft reset on the TV but no luck.

angryashell

Take it back and demand a full refund as Aldi and Bauhn will muck you around and deny your legal rights.
But aTV from Harvey Norman instead with an extended warranty

Phil P

Took it back this morning and they gave me a full refund no questions asked

ROBERT in HEATHMONT

ROBERT in HEATHMONTasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

We have a 10 year old tv which has given us no trouble at all. In the last day we can only see part of the screen - tops of heads cut off and the bottom likewise.

angryashell

As your TV is 10yo the technology has changed so much so my advice is to throw it away and do NOT buy a TV from Aldi as they will not help you if something goes wrong. ALDI AND BAUHN are not a good combo. Go to Harvry Norman and pay for an extended warranty.

Anne C.

Anne C.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

Moved house, cannot find remote, still on HDMI, how can I change back to tv

Tanya J.

ON my model (Bauhn AS-47FHZ1) there is a control panel on the left bottom side of the tv. There are 7 buttons you can use to control the tv manually. To do what you want to do you need to press ...
Source + (... brings up menu) *You will see DTV as the first option in the menu and this is what you want for tv.
Prog + (... moves up in menu )
Vol + (... selects option)
Even if it's not exactly the same on your model, the basic concept might be. So look for a control panel and explore it.

Joan c.

Joan c.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

Bought this tv December 2018, and it is excellent except that our second remote has just died. Bauhn remotes appear to be of poor quality and expensive. Can they be repaired?

Joan c.

Joan c.asked

can remote be repaired?

Tanya J.

Check to see if it's still under warranty for free replacement (I would guess). Other than that you could buy a new one for something like$20 - $30 which is less than a repair would cost.

Joanna

Joannaasked

AS47HD1 (47")

My Bauhn AS-47FHD1 tv is not responding when I press the remote and will only switch on when I press both the power button on the remote and the power switch on the tv at exactly the same time. When I do get a picture and sound, the picture only lasts for a short time. Any suggestions?

Mia F.

Mia F.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

How do I turn off tv subtitles please?

Ruzica A.

Ruzica A.asked

Bauhn Full HD TV

I have to keep reprogramming my channels every time I turn on my TV why