ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV

ALDI Bauhn Full HD TV (page 2 of 7)

2018 Models, 2017 Models, 2019 Models, etc...

2.7

• Picture Quality
  • Software
  • Sound Quality

Andrew L.

Andrew L.Sydney, NSW

Excellent value for money

Excellent TV, settings need to be tweeked a bit in order to get the best quality and visuals but otherwise a great TV for the money. Aldi doesn't help with moving purchases so prepare to suffer a little

Purchased in May 2017 at ALDI for A$299.00.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

This is good

The TV set is quite good for us to watch. The price is so reasonable. It's colour is vivid. It's sound is so beautiful and amazing. I watch it every day.

Purchased in May 2016 for A$2,300.00.

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dead after two years

I needed a smart TV and I thought I could give it a go with this one as some of the Aldi products are quite good. I should have read the reviews and done my homework first. Unfortunately it only last two years. I will now spend more on a reliable brand so I can have peace of mine.

Purchased in March 2017 for A$400.00.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Good value

Purchased in Aldi
cheap compared to all the other branded tvs so wasn't expecting too much
picture quality is good for the price paid, speakers a little low but can easily add soundbar
overall happy with the product

Purchased in April 2018 at ALDI for A$300.00.

Sound Quality

The crap sounds is disappointing

Ill be happy if I can connect it to a sound system... So far no luck. So glad it's not my main TV but the screen is perfect for the price

Purchased in April 2019 at Aldi for A$299.00.

Nicole A

Nicole AHunter Region, NSW

Beware PVR not fully working

Has soft sound, and cannot be fixed.
Not fully featured PVR so will not record whilst TV in standby mode. TV must be on and running to record.
Scheduled record causes TV to freeze and become non responsive to remote control.
Tempo tech support cannot resolve. Return for refund.

Purchased in March 2019 at ALDI for A$333.00.

Alice

AliceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent value and still going at 7 years

Purchased in August 2012 for A$550.00.

Sound Quality

This is not perfect and totally unacceptable

Aldi TV 40" 300 dollars worth of crap. Stopped working after 6 months still under warranty and they send me for a repair job which has gone into 3 weeks waiting and still haven't got it back. I had to hire so it's cost me big time. Should have known better.

Really wasn't worth the hassle that I have been through and i definitely will not be paying for another box of trash from aldi as far as I am concerned

Purchased in August 2018 for A$300.00.

Daniel.S

Daniel.SPerth, WA

Lasted 2 years

Tv was working fine then the screen went blue, green, red and white and now it doesn’t it consistent. The tv has sound but no picture just color screens. Won’t bother buying another

Purchased in May 2017.

suzyq48

suzyq48Sydney, NSW

terrible quality

I purchased the tv had it a week picture quality very poor washed out could not change it with the controls..playing a video was very dark had to change the picture quality. Picture was always either very red or pink I returned the tv with no problem under the 30 day customer satisfaction gurantee policy.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$299.00.

Tex

TexNewcastle, NSW

Good value

6 Energy Star, 142kwh. HD Channels look good. Turns on and SD channel ready in 7 seconds. Black boot screen (much better than Kogan's superbright high beam boot screen). Upscaled content looks blobby, I would prefer pixelated. I can't find the Service Mode code for this model (Menu+1147 doesn't work). Switches to HDMI automatically when using Steam or Chromecast. Pause/Play/Stop works for Chromecast too. Remote has rubber buttons, feels ok. Current selected channel is hard to read on TV Guide because white text on light blue should be black text.

Date PurchasedJan 2019
Safa

SafaSydney

Perfect working

Buy 52'" tv from Aldi i am using it from 2 years. Still working very finely. No problem in this 2 years. Worth to buy it. Picture quality is great. Good working condition. Love this product. Price is also in range. Best product. Screen size is good. Worth to buy it from aldi.

Date PurchasedDec 2016
Kai

KaiBrisbane

TV dead after 11 month. Waiting on repair for a month now.

TV dead after 11 month.
Reported to Bauhn warranty provider "tempo" a month ago.
Now I am still Waiting for the repair person to come.
The repair person said he will come Today, but never show up.

What a disaster .
I wish I can give this rubbish product 0 star.

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Rodk

RodkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don't bother

Don’t bother. Piece of poorly put together junk. Have a white line running permanently across the screen. Screen also jammed on the USB settings. Unable to release from this. Resists turning off, every button on the remote control, disconnecting DVD player, disconnecting Telstra television module. Useless can’t use it. Has not worked out all the kinks

Date PurchasedJun 2018

not bad for the price you pay

The sound is not the best but I connected a pair of computer speakers ($25 dollars) with sub woofer and problem fixed. Nothing wrong with it and good value for $300 Dollars. Picture is excellent and the built in DVD player is a bonus. Will look at the larger screens when upgrading.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Amanda Ng

Amanda Ng

reasonable for the price you pay

4k had just been launched not too long before that, and while other TVs of that size and 4k were expensive, it made $500+ a good deal. Worked fine, easy to use, never once broke down. Color was off though... super 'red'.. tried adjusting it, but didn't help much. Sound was ok. As did not expect much for that price, it served its purpose. It's been 4 years and the TV is still going fine. It has so far survived 2 moves/relocations, and no issues.

Date PurchasedOct 2014
La la

La laCanberra

bad enough

The one I am using was made back in early 2015, only have been using it for 2 or three months, before that, it has been sitting in the spare bedroom rarely been used. Now it’s totally dead, very dissipating and a waste of money that’s for sure! No more TV from Aldi and no more this brand!

Date PurchasedDec 2015

Not good

Rubbish, the remote doesn’t work and the sound is ordinary to say the least. We had to turn off at the power point because nothing would work and the sound was aweful. I’m returning this tomorrow! I expected better from Aldi what’s next chocolate will be off!
We are very disappointed.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Good cheap HD tv

Picture is very good
Sound is awful - not a problem for me as use with bose speaker.
tv is very light and should be able to fix to wall easily. Has plenty of hdmi ports and works well with fetch tv.
Slight delay with remote - but not a problem

Date PurchasedJul 2018
CAL

CALAU

Lasted 10 months ...

I bought the 58” for $899, thought it was good for the money then today it died ...

I have emailed Aldi so I will have to see how their customer service culture deals with the situation ...

I like Aldi but I would not buy a tv there again, in this day and age tv’s should not die even if they are cheaper models ...

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Platinum

Platinumasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

my okay button on the back of the tv takes me to the menu.
and the okay button on my remote docent work,

Scott

Scottasked

Bauhn Full HD TV

Can someone please help??
Hi to all,
I have an older Braun 32" dvd combo as a kids spare,model : AT32HDC-1017
The instruction booklet seems no longer available online for model: AT32HDC-1017.
Im trying to find (past 3.5 hrs) the Braun settings universal override code(4 digit pin) to do a channel rescan in said model above.When It was last needed at xmas,I found it was listed amongst step by step instructions in the section regarding hotel volume settings.Have contacted Braun support but still no response as yet.Can someone please help save my sanity..lol..

Brutman

Brutmanasked

How can I connect to a data point with a Bauhn ATV50UHD-0719

Chris K.
Chris K.

If you're talking about a cable connection from a data point on the wall into the back of the TV I'm not sure. If it's a SMART tv you can check the settings menu and add internet connection details and password of your home internet via the wifi signal of your modem. Or you can 'Hotspot' your mobile phone internet data but you have to go into the internet hotspot settings on your mobile and click view password and then use that exact password and the Smart TV can connect to your mobile phone internet data whenever you turn your phone data on when you're near your Smart TV. If your TV is not a Smart TV then perhaps connect a Google Chrome cast device into a HDMI port on your TV and get Chromecast to connect to the internet data by either of the methods I have mentioned above. Good luck.