Baumatic BA15.2SS

Baumatic BA15.2SS

4.0 from 1 review

Good

We got this cooktop installed 6 years ago in our new build and haven't had any malfunctions or problems at all with it. I think they come with a 3 year warranty, which is more than most brands. I am happy with this choice, and I still believe it's best to buy a cheaper cooktop and a more expensive oven (as ovens are dearer to replace and can have more things go wrong with them). I would recommended this item to others, my only hesitation with buying another one myself would be because the Baumatic repairman in my area is really creepy (we had him out to fix our Baumatic oven and he tried to get me to give him extra cash in hand for his troubles - I told Baumatic and they were quite good to deal with).
Looks good - nice smooth surface, stylish stainless steel trim, no chunky knobs. Very well priced.
Didn't come with a cooktop scraper to clean the surface - had to buy one. Is quite difficult to clean the surface, but all ceramic glass cooktops are like this - it's the price to pay for a nice look.