Baumatic BSO99

Baumatic BSO99

Wall Ovens Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of wall oven would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

4.2

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
rachel01

rachel01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Looks great

It is very quiet compare to my old oven. It looks great with the glass front but I find the safety feature of the fan turning off when you open the door interrupts the cooking process.

Purchased in May 2019 at The Good Guys for A$700.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week
Mitch H.Baumatic

thanks for the review :)

Jebz

JebzMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect oven

I purchased this on recommendation from the store I purchased it from. I did heaps of research and found these European ovens are built to the same standard many 'famous' brands are and without the price tag. 3 Year warranty is great as well.

I purchased this for my outdoor kitchen and I have to say it cooks perfectly. Pizza, roast veggies, reheating and whatever else I put in it has come out perfectly. The food isn't dried out compared to my indoor oven so I'm really happy with it.

Purchased in January 2019 at SA Appliance Warehouse for A$1,799.00.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Weekly
Mitch H.Baumatic

Hi Jebz,

Thanks for the great review :)

joyzabellSydney, NSW

Constantly leaking water

This was a replacement for a Venini Oven, both out of same factory!! Venini used to cut out once over 200deg and leaked water on floor!!
Beaumatic was "upgrade", leaked and cooling fan stayed on for - 1-1/2hrs!!!
Builders tried cutting holes under cupboard fascia to allow for air flow! Didn't work! Took oven out of cavity, removed casing and drilled 6mm hole in plate on top of oven!! Re-assembled and put back - you guessed it, still leaking, fan still staying on!!!
Finally conceded the ovens were both made in China and out of same factory!
I now have an Australian made Westinghouse oven, twin fans and no dripping, fan doesn't stay on.

Date PurchasedOct 2017
Ruben R.Baumatic

Hi Joyzabell, we have sent you a direct message. Thanks for taking the time to post your concerns and we apologise that your experience with us (in this instance), appears to have not been a positive one.

Wall Ovens

Find out how Baumatic BSO99 compares to other Wall Ovens

Alec Bestest

Alec BestestAdelaide

The perfect oven.

Not many people have heard of Baumatic but I purchased this on recommendation from the place I purchased it from. Excellent design, easy to clean, big oven size, it's easy enough to use and cakes are cooked pretty much perfect! Roasts are cooked evenly & the oven keeps the moisture in and doesn't dry everything out!

Date PurchasedSep 2017
Stephen Hall

Stephen HallSydney

Great European oven

Purchase a 90cm oven (BSO99) with my kitchen and it has been everything that was promised. Cooks excellent cup cakes, perfect roast and place the roast on the side out pan makes it very easy to check. It was easy to clean after I spilt food in the oven.

Megan T

Megan Tasked

I have a BS099 under bench oven with a problem like Peter R. The oven turns on but no heat and fan does not turn on purchased this in 2017. Could you suggest anything? Or will this require an expensive tech call out?

joyzabell

Unfortunately I was updated from a Venini to this oven - both failed (in a new home) - leaked water on floor and cut out at 200deg!
After Techs coming, drilling holes etc. couldn’t fix problem (both come out of same Factory in China), which I discovered by researching!!!
Finally I bought a Westinghouse Twin Fan 90cm underbench oven which the building company, together with suppliers of Beaumatic decided to reimburse me and adjust cupboard space to fit!
Have had no problems with Australian made Westinghouse oven.

Rachel A.Baumatic

Hi Megan, thank you for reaching out to Baumatic, Please contact our customer care team on 1800 444 357 with the model number of your oven and they will be able to assist you further. Alternatively you can email us at customer.care.ha@glendimplex.com.au

Peter R

Peter Rasked

I have a BS099 oven in my rental property. After 3 months the light comes on the dial is turned yet I get no heat. Doesn't matter what I try. Possible problems and solutions please.

joyzabell

Is it a "Firstyle" Home?? If you can find out from landlord then go from there! My Baumatic was taken away and I received credit from Firstyle and Home Appliances! I then purchase an Australian made Westinghouse twin fan dial operated oven which Firstyle installed with modification to cupboard aperture as this oven is a bit higher. The problem with Baumatic and Venini (Chinese made from same factory) is they are really not suitable for Australian conditions. Hope this helps.

Ruben R.Baumatic

Hi Peter, sorry to hear that this has happened. If you can please contact us on 1800 444 357 we will be able to do some troubleshooting with you over the phone. Thanks.

KathK
KathK

Our oven purchased 5 years ago has just stopped working in the middle of cooking. No fan and no heat - the light does work though. Also from when we first purchased the oven we had the problem of steam / dripping water from seal when cooking. Any suggestions ?
Kath

Get an answer from our members and Baumatic representatives