Baumr-AG 21" 190cc Self-Propelled 890SX

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Scrap Metal

Can not get any replacement blades, have even tried to retrofit other types, so after 2 years mower becomes a large piece of scrap metal. Otherwise mower seems to OK with some basic servicing. Surely if someone imports the mower they should be made to import parts, very bad customer service Baumr-AG and Edisons!

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Don’t ever buy one

I’ve had this mower for over 12 months now and easily say it’s the worst mower I have ever had what a waste of money. Everything on the mower is falling apart and I have hardly used it. I was so disappointed in this mower that I bought a Honda. Spend a little more but you won’t regret it.

Baumr

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Cuts well and easy to start

The mower is easy to operate and to maintain. It was easy to put together and quite easy to start. It is very easy to push and maneuver as it is light (I think most of the body is made of PVC although it seems sturdy). Its seems to cut the grass very well although it will stall in thick grass. When it stalls its starts easily again. It is good value for money.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Good operation and does the job

Used this a few times over the last couple of months and does the job nicely. However, the instruction manual is too difficult to read. The steps are not clearly listed and a bit haphazard. The assembly part of the mower before first operation is the hardest. But once done, it works like a charm!

Date PurchasedApr 2017

No spare mower blades!!!!

Whilst thrower itself is average quality, you can't get spare mower blades for this lawnmower...this is really poor. They market the product well but you will waste your money as I have if you buy one.

I am told I should try and find a replacement blade from my local hardware store...no luck!

Date PurchasedJan 2016

Piece of rubbish

The shute on the catcher blocks within 5 meters.
Unless you want a miserable time mowing do not buy. I have been mowing for over 40 years. Worst calcher system ever. Plastic wheels give little grip to the self propel system. The adjustable handle is good however it fails with very little pressure.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Good Lanwmower

I bought the lawnmower a few weeks ago, i didn't expect it to be light weight from looking at the pictures (even though the specs said so) but i finished the front & back yard pretty quick and the cut looks good too.

Good mower, but front axle sheared off after 2 years and cant find replacement parts. Any ideas?
You can buy my mower for spares...used for 6 months only keithmarais@gmail.com

Has anyone here measured the cut width. I purchased one believing its 21 inch but measuring across the blades its only a 19 inch. Most 21 inch mowers use cut width however this seems to be a 19 inch with a outer deck width of 21 inch.
Sorry I haven't checked this out

Where can I get a new front axle for baumr 880sx lawn mower?
Try ebay.