Baumr-AG 40V Cordless Pole Saw E-Force 400 III

Baumr-AG 40V Cordless Pole Saw E-Force 400 III

See the Best Battery Chainsaws in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Piece of Junk - Steer clear!

I bought this from Kogan and was looking forward to getting a few things done around the yard, especially after reading the positive reviews on the Kogan website. I wasn't expecting perfection, as its an unknown brand and seems quite cheap, but if it worked for a year or two then I would have been happy. Sadly, it didn't even work for a minute or two. The oil receptacle was leaking, and in the first two minutes of use, oil was pouring down the chain bar and flowing on to the ground. 90ml of oil was supplied, and it went through 70ml of oil in less than two minutes. It's unusable, and if Kogan is going to do the right thing, they will refund me the money I paid. I don't want another one and will save my money for something more reputable.

Purchased in August 2019 at Kogan.com for $159.00.

Safety

Rod

RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fault after Fault after Fault

When I first used this saw, the oil pump did not work, leaving the chain and bar unlubricated. I returned it for a replacement which had exactly the same issue from new. Again I returned it and it was supposedly repaired but it came back to me with exactly the same fault again. It is obvious that there is either a bad batch or this is a poorly designed product. After more than 2 months of negotiation with Edisons, they finally agreed to refund my money. I have now purchase a Ryobi pole saw which is working well and has a 6 year replacement warranty. I cannot recommend this Baumr-AG product.