Baumr-AG SX62

Has anyone done exhaust mod on the sx62 62

Bellyasked

Has anyone done exhaust mod on the sx62

acerace

Why?? Is it going on the DYNO??

Belly

Don't need ears and handing can tell me 30 odd years experience brought two at garage sale did modes they fire

dirkverhagen

dirkverhagenasked

why does my sx45 leak fuel ,appears to leak out of every orifice having only been used for 15 minutes. checked fuel lines which appear to be ok>

acerace

Cant imagine, My chainsaw from this mob has been the only thing to give good service. Anything else from them is rubbish. Do a warranty claim make sure they pay for return post.

mates.in.china

Because you get what you pay for - Our saw arrived without a bar...Buy a stihl

Raymoasked

I have 2 chainsaws which I purchased from Edisons, & they can't supply parts for my saws , I'm after the rubber chip deflector Rubber which fits into the side panel, Does anyone know where i can get these from ?

Ray.

acerace

Good luck. Make your own!!! Edisons don't do backup. I wont buy from them again.

Raymo

Yes this seems to be the problem with Edison's, never seem to have replacement parts , or they send you the incorrect items, ok thanks

Jon and Johno on eBay
jonandjohnno

Corey D.

Corey D.asked

Once hot the saw will stall with a little throttle

acerace

The mob who sell them are not real clever. Never had any trouble with mine. Just check everything from tank /any in line fuel filters through to remove/ clean carby, Clean air filter too, Don't mess with idle/run adjustment screws unless u have the manual They have all manuals on line !!! Saves on printing, cheapskates.

Brendan C.asked

I have a Baum ag sx62 and I have a starting problem. I thought it may be a fuel block so I put my mouth over fuel tank inlet and blew into the tank and fuel came out somewhere. Could the fuel line have come off?

mates.in.china

It may be clever to ask the people who sold you the saw...

Raymo

Hi have you checked to see if it has Spark ,also the little on & off switch will get a lot of crap behind it , and it will short out , try these ,

Brendan C.

Thanks Ray. I have put fuel down the carby and it runs but then stops.

bret w.

bret w.asked

What replacement chain adjuster do I buy for my Baumr-ag pro sx62 will a baumr-ag sx92 chain adjuster fit

Freddie

take the adjuster into a sthil dealer,these are basicaly chinese sthils..but if its only working loose,put a compression spring on the adjuster bolt and screw the bit that fits into the bar on ,put her back together and adjust the chain,good to go,without it working loose..hope this helps....

mates.in.china

Stihl parts are absolutely nothing like Baumr people...

Raymo

Try A Husqvarna Dealer , I have 3 of these saws & i use a lot of husky parts on them ,hope this helps.

Dale

Daleasked

need a brake handle spring

Freddie

try a sthil dealer.there basicly the same

Absolutely incorrect

Rob P.

Rob P.asked

what size chain and drive link length?

19 seconds on Google answers most questions
Engine Type: Petrol EURO 2 -2 Stroke Commercial
Maximum Power: 4.5Hp (peak)
Displacement: 62cc
Maximum Engine Speed: 11,000 RPM
Ignition Type: CDI
Bar Type: Sprocket Nose
Bar Length: 20"
Fuel Tank Capacity: 550mL
Fuel Type: Regular Unleaded 95+ RON
Fuel Mix: 25:1 (25 parts fuel to 1 part two stroke oil)
Bar Oil Capacity: 260mL
Bar Oil Type: SAE#10W-30 or Similar
Chain Type: Low Kickback Premium semi-Chisel
Chain Spec: 20", Pitch 0.325, Gauge 0.058, Links 76

David P.

David P.asked

Air filter dirty. Can i soak in soapy water, dry it out & re-use it?

Freddie

No,blow it clean using air gun.place an o-ring on the round part of the filter housing before puting back on,this stops the dust from getting past the filter..

jim n.

jim n.asked

baumr-ag sx62 chainsaw how to fix oil leaks

Freddie

Easy as,just screw the oil feed screw to stop the oil,this will seem like no oil is getting to the chain but its plenty,they will drop oil out when there sitting,its a common problem,if your onto using tools then replace the worm drive with the spare one you got with it

Eric S.

Eric S.asked

I have a Baumr SX 90 and the oil is not lubricating the bar What can I do to fix problem please advise

madelon

madelonasked

is this the same as a jon cutter

Steve

Steveasked

I have a baumr ag sx62 c/n19071 what length chain is it?

Alan M.

Alan M.asked

what's the biggest chain an bar and smallest Chain an Bar can it take

Freddie

dont go smaller then 18inch,you will over rev the saw and kill it..

Alan M.

Alan M.asked

what's the biggest chain an bar and the smallest chain an Bar will it take?

John

Johnasked

I have a Baumr SX62 Mark 3 bought from Edison june 2016 that has cracked the cylinder head around the spark plug ,Edisons have used all sorts of avoidance regarding supply of a piston cylinder kit saying producers may not make this for older models yet the same saw is being sold now on their site ,they said try your local shop , send them photo of the saw to ID the right part, WHAT FOR ? I sent them SX62 what is a photo going to do when they have the info of when I bought it on their books, the only kit I can buy from Ebay is for a Baumr SX 58 cc , can anyone advise will it fit ? this is the second time I have tried for parts from Edisons and ran into the same trouble , to prove it pick something on your saw and try them, It was a good saw but maybe buy 2 and when trouble strikes us that one for spares as Edisons seem to be unreliable but show a big spare parts and support set up

Freddie

dont bother,for the price just buy another one.

mates.in.china

Edisons are not well versed at customer service . Search eBay there are parts being sold by many

James chalmers

James chalmersasked

What fuel does the sx62use

James
James

James.. Mate I do not know is it a two or four stroke. If 2 stroke what is the recommended fuel oil mix ratio could be 50:1 or 25:1 either way mix it with 91 uld is always sufficient. Baumre ag can be good if used and maintained according. I mean all lawn stuff does not matter really what brand most of it is all the same thing(Shit)

Woogie
Woogie

91ULD 2 stroke mix 25:1

Baumr say DON'T use ethanol fuel - premium unleaded only! 25:1 mix

Mary K

Mary Kasked

I have just bought a baumr long pole but the downloaded manual doesn't explain how to change head to line feed head?

chris allmark
chris allmark

Hi, I just checked the downloaded manual and it appears to explain on page 20 how to change to the bump-feed head. To be honest though I have used both that and the fixed line head and think the fixed one is far better.

Cheers,

Get an answer from our members and Baumr-AG representatives