Baumr-AG E-Force 360 II

ron wiseman

ron wisemanasked

where can I get a new baumr replacement 36 v. or 40 v lithium battery

bzwoods

You cannot. The Baumr battery was discontinued. You may be able to buy a Ryobi 36v battery but you will need a battery shop to swap it’s innards with the dead innards of your old Baumr battery because not only is the Ryobi a slightly different shape, it’s connectors are the opposite to what is required

Pawel S.

Pawel S.asked

I have purchased one of your electric mowers few months ago. Great little mower. Just enough for my little yard. I have charged the battery only twice as there was winter time in Australia and very, very little rain.
Now when I tried to charge the battery it doesn't work.
Please tell me if I'm allowed to get the new battery free of charge or I have to purchase the new one?
Kind Regards
Pawel Smiechowski

bzwoods

You won’t get a new or replacement battery. This Chinese mob have discontinued it and it is no longer available. I have already asked their Australian distributor as I require one.sonow, like me you have an expensive piece of junk. Even the replacement blades don’t fit

Agro63

If you purchased this mower less than 1 year ago i would be demanding my money back. I did when the battery failed and got a full refund.

VDD
VDD

Same thing happened to me. I contacted the place I bought it from and did request a replacement battery but got told basically no it wasn't possible and as I was at the 12 month mark I could not even get a full refund. My lawn is small so I don't need to mow it much but had I used it more than I would have realised much early that there was a problem. Now like the previous post I have a lawn mower that is basically unusable and a "piece of junk"

Ron D.

Ron D.asked

Where can i buy parts for this mower , thanks

Agro63

Your best bet would be from Edison's. I honestly would dispose of that mower and buy something better. You will be paying for parts for as long as you own that thing. Like the old saying says " You never nurse a bum or he will die in your arms."

Michael D

Michael Dasked

I've had the lawnmower about a year and used it about ten or twelve times. The battery says it's charged but dies as soon as it gets any resistance from grass. Not much impressed. The mower is good but the battery is a weak point. Is there anywhere to get a replacement battery that isn't expensive?

Agro63

I suggest you buy a decent mower and not persist with this piece of rubbish. A replacement battery can only be bought from Edison's and is around $160.00 would you believe.

Colin

Colinasked

Hit small twigs when mowing,motor stopped and will not start.
what is wrong

mark a.

mark a.asked

Why my battery won't charge after one use?

Kenneth M.

Kenneth M.asked

My mower is only one week old. After having an issue with the battery and finally getting it to charge, mowed for about 10 minutes, stopped to empty catcher, now it will NOT start. Making a winding noise but will not start. Bit "TICKED OFF"as I bought it for my wife to use when I am not around.(E Force 360 II)

Nathan

Nathanasked

Hello do you know where I could buy a spare battery for this mower? I’ve looked everywhere

Old Pete
Old Pete

I looked also - but couldn't find, so bought a second mower (with battery and charger) from Edisons.

Luis

Luisasked

Hello Do I Want to know that tension of voltage needs to load the battery?
Does it work with 110 volts?
I needs from Mexico

Regards Luis

Claude
Claude

Hi Luis, sorry I have no idea. Best to contact the manufacturer directly.