Baumr-AG E-FORCE 400 EC

Baumr-AG E-FORCE 400 EC

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

terrible quality mower

This is a terrible mower. Ideal for really small lawns but even then if the lawn gets a little thick it will struggle. Battery life is the worst, I’ve used mine 3 times in the last 3 months for no longer than 40mins each time and now the battery won’t last longer than 20mins. It looses charge very quick which in turn affects the cutting ability of the mower as the speed is drastically reduced. No warranty cover for the battery either from Edison’s so do not waste your money on this junk.

Date PurchasedJul 2018

Michael Haber

Michael Haber

The best mower for the price

I love this mower. Electric, just charge it and it lasts for 4 different mow days. Its clean, it's quiet and its light. Highly recommend this and I have had it for well over 12 months and it never misses a bit. No petrol, or oil to stuff around with!

Date PurchasedMay 2017

kealfPerth

Makes cutting grass a breeze.

Small and compact. Great for small lawn area. Might have to go over the grass a couple of times if the grass is around 10cm tall. Only wish there is a second battery to swap for longer use time but the quick charge time makes up for it. Some initial assembly required (Wheels, handle bars etc.)

Date PurchasedJan 2018

John G

John Gasked

I have a Baumr AG E Force 400 EG But now when I put the battery in the mower starts and the switches make no difference. It goes until I take the battery out. I have looked at the switch mechanism but nothing I do effects the fact that it always goes whenever the battery is in. Any Ideas

kealf

i now seemto have the same problem 6 months after purchasing the product. i managed to get a replacement battery from Kogan with much difficulty(took me almost close to 12months to get them to send one) but its still the same.

Ellie

Ellieasked

Battery fully charge, mover wont start. Any suggestions?

Get an answer from our members and Baumr-AG representatives