Baumr-AG E-Force 580

Baumr-AG E-Force 580

MPN: MOWCLSBMRA580

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

3.5

Mike

Great mower, crap battery.

Date PurchasedMay 2018
    lawofohms

lawofohmsMelbourne

Surprisingly good!

I would actually recommend this machine!

I'm normally a petrol engine rev head, but this machine actually works really well.

The 4AH battery pack lasts long enough for a medium sized back yard, front yard, naturestrip, and neighbours nature strip.

The only think that makes this 4 star not a 5 star review is the way you have to start the machine. Push plastic switch while pulling back lever is hit and miss and can take several goes.

The metal base is good quality, so is the catcher.

No more petrol, no more oil, quiet operation... I must be getting old...

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Mikeasked

Why was my battery not covered under the 12 month warranty?

James Rasked

My mower is just over a year old why is the battery stuck on 68 percent it won't charge or start the machine ? I'm very disappointed it cost a lot of money . James

Mike

My battery showed 0% after just 5 months and would not accept a charge. No offer from the seller to exchange battery. Not covered by warranty as it's considered a 'consumable'. I had to buy another battery from a different company who offered a 12 month warranty on it. I think you're stuck with having to buy a new one, but make sure it's covered.

James R

Where did you get another battery