MPN: MOWCLSBMRA580

See the Best Battery Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great mower, crap battery.

Really happy with the mower itself but the battery failed completely after just 6 charges and there is no Warranty from Edisons, the seller.
At $180.00 every time the battery fails, it could turn out to be extremely expensive to run.
The plastic shield which clips to the base to deflect the grass has also split due to being hit by a small stone.
Overall, I'd look for something else which has a warranty on everything.

January 5th 2019 Update: Check your warranty.

The mower itself has 12 months warranty, but the battery at $170.00 is not covered by Edisons from whom I purchased. It is considered a consumable. The battery lasted just 5 months so I bought another from a different seller as it carries a 12 month warranty.
Edisons were not interested in compensation of any kind. Very disappointing.
Great mower other than this issue.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Surprisingly good!

I would actually recommend this machine!

I'm normally a petrol engine rev head, but this machine actually works really well.

The 4AH battery pack lasts long enough for a medium sized back yard, front yard, naturestrip, and neighbours nature strip.

The only think that makes this 4 star not a 5 star review is the way you have to start the machine. Push plastic switch while pulling back lever is hit and miss and can take several goes.

The metal base is good quality, so is the catcher.

No more petrol, no more oil, quiet operation... I must be getting old...

Date PurchasedNov 2017

Why was my battery not covered under the 12 month warranty?

My mower is just over a year old why is the battery stuck on 68 percent it won't charge or start the machine ? I'm very disappointed it cost a lot of money . James
My battery showed 0% after just 5 months and would not accept a charge. No offer from the seller to exchange battery. Not covered by warranty as it's considered a 'consumable'. I had to buy another battery from a different company who offered a 12 month warranty on it. I think you're stuck with having to buy a new one, but make sure it's covered.Where did you get another battery

CategoryBattery Lawn Mowers
Price (RRP) $899
Power SourceBattery (Removable)
FeaturesBattery Life Indicator, Deck Clean-out Port, Foldable Handle and Quick-Start Motor
Catcher Type Rigid