Baumr-AG Grass Edger

See the Best Whipper Snippers and Edgers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

disappointed by add on ebay

No as on ebay it was described as a grass edger. It didn't state you required to purchase a anything to drive the edger. What is required to drive the edger. what is the cost to be able to use the edger? Not happy with my purchase.
Please advise what is required to drive the tool.

Poor Service

I was shopping on Ebay for a Lawn Edger and came upon the following advertisement.
NEW Baumr-AG Grass Edger Attachment Pole Chainsaw Trimmer Brushcutter Lawn Edge for $79.00
Observe the description is not hyphenated. I read this to be a Lawn Edger, Attachment Pole, Chainsaw, Trimmer, Brushcutter. Any one for $79.00. I received instead a Lawn Edger Attachment. Having received it I thought of purchasing the Power Unit for this attachment. They refuse to sell me one unless I buy it together with a host of attachments for which I have no use.
I decided to return the unit but found that there was a charge of 20% of the cost of the Original Unit plus the cost of postage, as it was Free Delivery on purchase.
I explained to them that the error was caused by the wording of their advertisement in Ebay, but they refuse to admit to this.
Return postage come to approximately $35.00 which means that together with their return charges the will be virtually no refund.
I am one dissatisfied customer.

The unit is absolutely useless without a power unit to drive it.