Baumr-AG Self-Propelled 750SXi

Baumr-AG Self-Propelled 750SXi

MPN: MOWPSHBMRA8CE

Push Mowers Buying Guide

Our buying guide will explain which type of push mower would suit you most, how much you can expect to pay for one, and which features are worth looking out for.

1.7

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Wet / Damp Grass Performance
  • Fuel Efficiency
laurenp_oz

laurenp_ozMelbourne

Do not waste your money!

Didn’t take long for electric starter to die, now starter assembly gone too. and cannot find spare parts anywhere. Link on Baumr website takes you to Ebay store with no stock. Cannot cut thicker or longer grass.
Wish I never left my Supa Swift interstate when we moved - do not go anywhere near this company. Cheap Chinese rubbish that now has to go to landfill because I can’t source a $30 part.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$450.00.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Weekly
Rod I.

Rod I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rubbish

Throttle cable broke first month.Key start didn't work after month 2. 6 weeks after warranty ran out mower stopped and pull start chord snapped. Local shop said take to tip.

Purchased in January 2019 at Edisons for A$470.00.

Product is used Weekly

JaySydney, NSW

The worst Lawn Mower ever

I bought a Baumr-AG 750SXi one year ago. The very first time the lawn mower didn't even started. I took it back and the guys at edison told me that was a defective engine and gave me new one that worked well three times and then bits of plastic started falling apart, self propel stopped working. Then the gas tank started leaking all gas. I never in my life had to deal with such bad quality lawn mower, stay away from that chinese brand. Don't waste your money.

Purchased in February 2019 at Edisons.

Product is used Occasionally
Petrol Lawn Mowers

Find out how Baumr-AG Self-Propelled 750SXi compares to other Petrol Lawn Mowers

Broker recoil starter - mower would not starter

After few months of usage, engine started turning off while running. Then after couple harsh pulls to start, inside recoil starter seem to have broken and it does not start at all.
No customer/support care, not parts available easily.

Noise Level
Safety
Product is used Occasionally

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap

Bought this mower for my son who started up his own lawn mowing business it had all the features I wanted for him key start self propelled wide body will not start I've got a very disappointed son on my hands who thinks his dad is useless someone please HELP

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Steve J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really like my Baumr-AG 750SX lawnmower

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Rubbish

I have had this mower for just over 12 months I have a very small lawn to mow. It has always been hard to start. It has no primer bulb nor choke and now it simply will not start. I have replaced the spark plug it has new fuel and oil and I pull the cord in the start position to exhaustion. Not good enough. No after sales service I may as well throw it away.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
KTKTKT

KTKTKTBrisbane

D.O.A. right out of the box

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Tassie

TassieUlverstone

Take the time to learn how to use it properly

Petrol Lawn Mowers

john casked

My Baumr-AG Self-Propelled 750SXi lawn won't start, just keeps turning over won't start, checked plug, cleaned carb, still won't start, only 1 year old and only used about 8 times, not good.

Jay

Exactly the same thing happened to me. Edison gave me a new one and after 4 uses broke down again. Leaking tank, battery...u named. The fuel tank that Edisons sent me didn’t fit ( require new brackets) and took 3 weeks to arrive. What a waste of time and money. I just got a Victa. It is a very bad quality lawn mower that is going to break down constantly.. The worst that I ever had. Chinese quality .

Jay

Getting parts and service is just a nightmare. Don’t waste ur money on that. Your warranty is over.

john c

Thanks for that, my old Victa with B & S motor still works, so I guess back to my old mower, if I knew it was chinese motor would have never bought the Baumr-Ag mower, never again, back to Victa, cheers.

nathan franklin

nathan franklinasked

18" Self-Propelled Key Start Lawn mower - 750SXi
MOWPSHBMRA8CE need battery pack

Steve J.

Mine was a cord start so I don't know anything about battery packs. I sold mine after a while anyway and replaced it with a battery operated lawnmower which I now prefer. Firstly I had a Baum battery operated lawnmower which ran for 10 mths then died. Now I have a Matrix battery lawnmower which I bought off eBay. I like Matrix as they sell spare batteries. Baum doesn't have spare parts or else they are difficult to find. It has cost me extra mucking around but I put it down to the cost of learning. I will stick with 40 volt lawnmowers now because of ease of use. I expect them to last a year or two before they break down. But it doesn't worry me because these battery lawn mowers are light weight and easy to use. I almost enjoy cutting the lawns again after having petrol machines for years. The cheapest lawn mowers are Chinese. They don't last for 20 years like my old Rover but I don't really care about that.

yong z.

yong z.asked

I bought this lawn mower only used once ,after can,t start, who know where can repair it?

Matt

I had same problem it was a fuel blockage