Baumr-AG Self-Propelled 750SXi

Baumr-AG Self-Propelled 750SXi

MPN: MOWPSHBMRA8CE

See the Best Petrol Lawn Mowers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Broker recoil starter - mower would not starter

After few months of usage, engine started turning off while running. Then after couple harsh pulls to start, inside recoil starter seem to have broken and it does not start at all.
No customer/support care, not parts available easily.

Noise Level
Safety
Wet / Damp Grass Performance
Fuel Efficiency
Product is used: Occasionally

MattGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap

Bought this mower for my son who started up his own lawn mowing business it had all the features I wanted for him key start self propelled wide body will not start I've got a very disappointed son on my hands who thinks his dad is useless someone please HELP

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Steve J.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really like my Baumr-AG 750SX lawnmower

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Rubbish

I have had this mower for just over 12 months I have a very small lawn to mow. It has always been hard to start. It has no primer bulb nor choke and now it simply will not start. I have replaced the spark plug it has new fuel and oil and I pull the cord in the start position to exhaustion. Not good enough. No after sales service I may as well throw it away.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

KTKTKT

KTKTKTBrisbane

D.O.A. right out of the box

Date PurchasedMar 2018

Tassie

TassieUlverstone

Take the time to learn how to use it properly

yong z.

yong z.asked

I bought this lawn mower only used once ,after can,t start, who know where can repair it?

Matt

I had same problem it was a fuel blockage

Sudheer P.

Sudheer P.asked

Recoil starter broken and my starter chord is too loose and does not start the engine. No service center to contact, not parts available that easily. What a crap i bought.

Steve J.

There are answers everywhere.

Terry B

Terry Basked

where can I get a video to show me how to replace a drive belt tension spring

Get an answer from our members and Baumr-AG representatives