Bay Gallery Furniture Online store

Brand Manager for Bay Gallery Furniture Online store? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (3)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (3) · Not as advertised (0)
gill
gillSydney, NSW

Fabulous quality, fabulous service…love my Balmoral bar and stools

Such fantastic quality and service . Delivery within a week of ordering. I cannot recommend Bay Gallery highly enough. The setting is just perfect for our deck.

My lounge suite is more beautiful than I ever expected.

Our lounge suite was delivered today. It's absolutely beautiful. The driver called Peter was amazing too ~ so helpful, highly efficient and took the time to help us assemble the suite. A great service. Thankyou

Other Furniture Shops

Cat fan
Cat fantorquay

Great product, service and delivery

We bought two concrete-look outdoor benches to go with a concrete outdoor table we had bought elsewhere. We received a call from Bay Gallery to confirm delivery dates and on the day of delivery the driver called to let us know when he was coming. There was a slight issue with one of the benches being damaged in transit but when I contacted them Bay Gallery had absolutely no quibbles in saying theyw ould replace it. They then quickly dispatched a new bench to replace the old one - terrific service. Everyone I spoke to from the showroom team to the delivery driver was professional and helpful. Well done guys, very impressed with your service and the product was excellent too.