Bay Gallery Furniture Questions & Answers

Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Bay Gallery Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3 questions from our users

Shane S.
Shane S.asked
Bay Gallery Furniture

Hi - has anyone purchased the 3x2 seater Olivia lounge suite, what was the quality and is it comfortable,
Shane

Li M.
Li M.asked
Bay Gallery Furniture

As there is no shop in Adelaide, I only like the look of the table, anyone has suggestions on their outdoor chair durability and comfort, is it suitable for people has lower back problem? Thank you!

EG
EGasked
Bay Gallery Furniture

Are there any complaints in regards to wicker outdoor table & chairs in regards to fading & rusting & the general wearability of the product as I am looking at buying a 10 seater setting

Hi, I purchased leather sofas from them. The sofas had several issues, in relation to the stitching and compression marks (caused by importing and transportation). I'm not sure how the quality of their outdoor furniture is, but if it's not good quality and the company stuff you around (like they did with me) I would not hesitate to lodge a complaint to CTTT. Upon this application I received a full refund.

willoughby207
willoughby207

Hello I can tell you it's a pleasure seeing our Bay Gallery wicker chairs every morning. We have only had them for a month so I can't tell you how they are going to go regarding fading and rusting, but I am really happy with my purchase.

Other Furniture Shops