Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Bay Gallery Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Unhappy customer68
    Unhappy customer68AU

Extremely bad!

Purchased a brand new custom order leather lounge... With 12 month warranty! Took 12 weeks, arrived with major issues! Company continued to describe issues as minor! Talked us into repairs, repairers came out twice... Mad a bigger mess! Then after failed attempts to repair faulty lounges, the company rudely corresponded and rescinded their own 12 month contract! Taken to CTTT! They can not treat customers this manner, and future customers should beware of their lack of professionalism when dealing with this company.

faulty lounges, stitching and compression marks.

Shane S.
    Shane S.asked
    Bay Gallery Furniture

Hi - has anyone purchased the 3x2 seater Olivia lounge suite, what was the quality and is it comfortable,
    Shane

Li M.
    Li M.asked
    Bay Gallery Furniture

As there is no shop in Adelaide, I only like the look of the table, anyone has suggestions on their outdoor chair durability and comfort, is it suitable for people has lower back problem? Thank you!

EG
    EGasked
    Bay Gallery Furniture

Are there any complaints in regards to wicker outdoor table & chairs in regards to fading & rusting & the general wearability of the product as I am looking at buying a 10 seater setting

Hi, I purchased leather sofas from them. The sofas had several issues, in relation to the stitching and compression marks (caused by importing and transportation). I'm not sure how the quality of their outdoor furniture is, but if it's not good quality and the company stuff you around (like they did with me) I would not hesitate to lodge a complaint to CTTT. Upon this application I received a full refund.

willoughby207
    willoughby207

Hello I can tell you it's a pleasure seeing our Bay Gallery wicker chairs every morning. We have only had them for a month so I can't tell you how they are going to go regarding fading and rusting, but I am really happy with my purchase.

Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture
    CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
    Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
    Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture