Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Bay Gallery Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Gorgeous Furniture!

After getting messes around by another company with damaged furniture in transitit to melbourne it was a pleasure to deal with Bay Gallery. We were on a tight schedule and Bay Gallery did everything they could to get it to us. There were a few hiccups with delivery arrival but i was kept up to date once delivery was on the road which was great. Although we were cutting it fine the furniture arrived in time and and wat an amazing piece of furniture it is! They have been a pleasure to deal with and will be dealing with them again in the future.

Shane S.
    Shane S.asked
    Bay Gallery Furniture

Hi - has anyone purchased the 3x2 seater Olivia lounge suite, what was the quality and is it comfortable,
    Shane

Li M.
    Li M.asked
    Bay Gallery Furniture

As there is no shop in Adelaide, I only like the look of the table, anyone has suggestions on their outdoor chair durability and comfort, is it suitable for people has lower back problem? Thank you!

EG
    EGasked
    Bay Gallery Furniture

Are there any complaints in regards to wicker outdoor table & chairs in regards to fading & rusting & the general wearability of the product as I am looking at buying a 10 seater setting

Hi, I purchased leather sofas from them. The sofas had several issues, in relation to the stitching and compression marks (caused by importing and transportation). I'm not sure how the quality of their outdoor furniture is, but if it's not good quality and the company stuff you around (like they did with me) I would not hesitate to lodge a complaint to CTTT. Upon this application I received a full refund.

willoughby207
    willoughby207

Hello I can tell you it's a pleasure seeing our Bay Gallery wicker chairs every morning. We have only had them for a month so I can't tell you how they are going to go regarding fading and rusting, but I am really happy with my purchase.

Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture
    CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
    Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
    Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture