Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Bay Gallery Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)

gill
gillSydney, NSW

Fabulous quality, fabulous service…love my Balmoral bar and stools

Such fantastic quality and service . Delivery within a week of ordering. I cannot recommend Bay Gallery highly enough. The setting is just perfect for our deck.

Amazing product, amazing service

I bought the Como lounge of Catch of the Day. I received a call from Bay Gallery within days to discuss my purchase. Once we received the lounge, it went into storage while we waited for our house build to finish. Once we moved in and unpacked the lounge (about 4 months later), I noticed that the chaise piece wasn’t there (there was a double up on another modular piece). I commented on my original catch of the day listing and Brendan from the Melbourne store phoned me almost immediately. We discussed the issue and he did and amazing job of rectifying the situation. Within the week, the correct modular piece arrived.
The lounge is beautiful and I’m so thrilled with the service I received!

Other Furniture Shops

My lounge suite is more beautiful than I ever expected.

Our lounge suite was delivered today. It's absolutely beautiful. The driver called Peter was amazing too ~ so helpful, highly efficient and took the time to help us assemble the suite. A great service. Thankyou

Cat fan
Cat fantorquay

Great product, service and delivery

We bought two concrete-look outdoor benches to go with a concrete outdoor table we had bought elsewhere. We received a call from Bay Gallery to confirm delivery dates and on the day of delivery the driver called to let us know when he was coming. There was a slight issue with one of the benches being damaged in transit but when I contacted them Bay Gallery had absolutely no quibbles in saying theyw ould replace it. They then quickly dispatched a new bench to replace the old one - terrific service. Everyone I spoke to from the showroom team to the delivery driver was professional and helpful. Well done guys, very impressed with your service and the product was excellent too.

Beautiful Couch and Great Service

We purchased a wicker couch from Bay Gallery in Melbourne (Dandenong). Kieran was fantastic to deal with, firstly arranging a quote and delivery to us in South West Victoria, some 400 plus klms away. He also followed up to se if delivery had happened, great service!
We are most impressed with the quality of the couch, it is very comfortable & looks great in our outdoor area, Also a plus is the covers can be unzipped and washed when needed.
Thanks Kieran and staff at Bay Gallery

Great product and service

We purchased an outdoor setting from Bay furniture two months ago, and after "wearing it in" we are pleased to say that the product is of excellent quality. In addition, we had a great experience with the seller, who delivered on the product and service as promised. A good experience. Thank you.

Pete
Petenewcastle

Quality furniture and great service

Purchased an outdoor setting recently from Bay Gallery, as I could only pick the item up on a Sunday they had it ready to go when I arrived and assisted in loading my vehicle. The setting was just what we wanted light, well made and reasonably priced. Would recommend without hesitation.

Wonderful product and service

Buying a dining suite on line was a gamble but we now have the beautiful setting we always wanted. The table and chairs were just as pictured and described and in excellent condition. Customer service was fabulous as a confirmation call came the day following the on line order and delivery was a breeze even to regional Victoria from Sydney. the delivery driver contacted us to make sure someone would be at home and arrived on time, carefully placing the boxes inside.
Great job to all at Bay Gallery Furniture ....would highly recommend your business!

Other Furniture Shops

Fabulous Service & Product.

Purchased a Kitchen Island from Bay Gallery, could not the fault the service from the very beginning right up to delivery time, being 8-45 PM on a Saturday evening, which we knew about in advance. The delivery driver kept in touch with his progress all the way, the Island was packaged really well and in perfect condition with all the little bits and pieces.

BB2085
BB2085

Excellent service, price and product

We bought the Leura 12 seater dining setting and we love it. The setting looks great in our home and everyone has commented on what a great setting. We ordered on 12 December and had it delivered on 22 December (it was not in stock when we ordered but on the way). Bay Gallery were in contact to let us know what was going on at all times and delivery was on time and went super smoothly. Also price can't be beaten. We are so so happy the girls at the Penrith showroom were friendly, helpful and followed up on what was requested. Thank you team for a great transaction.

Cruise
CruiseSydney

Excellent service and excellent products

Today we received delivery of a Large Newport Day bed and Baby Tasman Cnr Suite. We have left no rock unturned in our quest for the right outdoor furniture. All the staff at Bay Gallery have been exceptionally helpful in my numerous discussions with them. once we made a choice we were delivered within 24hrs. Tonight (after unpacking the furniture) we sat with a glass of wine on our new day bed and admired the quality of the products. If your looking for great products at good prices I would thoroughly recommend Bay Gallery.

Other Furniture Shops

Love, love love!! the furniture, and the customer service is the best Ive ever had :-)

I looked everywhere for dining furniture and by great luck found bay gallery, not only is the furniture perfect, they bent over backwards to help, I needed it delivered quickly, and they were calling the warehouse early in the morning, organising delivery guys last minute, absolute 5 star customer service! And the furniture is really lovely!

Kal
KalSydney

Good Company and recommended

I bought my outdoor setting the first time from Harvey Norman, it was delivered missing items and damaged i returned it after one week of drama between them and their supplier,
Found Bay Gallery online, i visited their showroom in Penrith friendly and lovely girls up there purchased a bigger and better set for a cheaper price. Delivered in 2 days all good nothing missing.
Recommended for quality and price

Gina R
Gina R

Simply the BEST!

Can not fault this company. The service was excellent. Numerous emails with confirmation and delivery notices. Prompt phone calls organizing delivery dates. But ultimately the best thing was the product... quality! Purchased " Noosa " outdoor lounge. Internet photos were good, but it was better than I imagined.The price was so much better than anything I researched in retail outlets. The BEST !

Amethyst1912
Amethyst1912Mid North Coast, NSW

Perfection

Last week we bought 4 sections of an outdoor wicker lounge from Bay Gallery - online. We live way up on the North Coast. At every turn the people at Bay were there to advise of every move, keeping in constant contact .
We received the lounge very well packaged, in perfect condition, and earlier in the a.m. than planned, but that was no issue with us.
Bay Furniture are really terrific to buy from - check out their ebay listings, they have a well deserved 100% Feedback rating.

Shane S.
Shane S.asked
Bay Gallery Furniture

Hi - has anyone purchased the 3x2 seater Olivia lounge suite, what was the quality and is it comfortable,
Shane

Li M.
Li M.asked
Bay Gallery Furniture

As there is no shop in Adelaide, I only like the look of the table, anyone has suggestions on their outdoor chair durability and comfort, is it suitable for people has lower back problem? Thank you!

EG
EGasked
Bay Gallery Furniture

Are there any complaints in regards to wicker outdoor table & chairs in regards to fading & rusting & the general wearability of the product as I am looking at buying a 10 seater setting

Hi, I purchased leather sofas from them. The sofas had several issues, in relation to the stitching and compression marks (caused by importing and transportation). I'm not sure how the quality of their outdoor furniture is, but if it's not good quality and the company stuff you around (like they did with me) I would not hesitate to lodge a complaint to CTTT. Upon this application I received a full refund.

willoughby207
willoughby207

Hello I can tell you it's a pleasure seeing our Bay Gallery wicker chairs every morning. We have only had them for a month so I can't tell you how they are going to go regarding fading and rusting, but I am really happy with my purchase.

Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture