Online store, Physical store
Brand Manager for Bay Gallery Furniture? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (4)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (4) · Not as advertised (0)

gill
gillSydney, NSW

Fabulous quality, fabulous service…love my Balmoral bar and stools

Such fantastic quality and service . Delivery within a week of ordering. I cannot recommend Bay Gallery highly enough. The setting is just perfect for our deck.

Amazing product, amazing service

I bought the Como lounge of Catch of the Day. I received a call from Bay Gallery within days to discuss my purchase. Once we received the lounge, it went into storage while we waited for our house build to finish. Once we moved in and unpacked the lounge (about 4 months later), I noticed that the chaise piece wasn’t there (there was a double up on another modular piece). I commented on my original catch of the day listing and Brendan from the Melbourne store phoned me almost immediately. We discussed the issue and he did and amazing job of rectifying the situation. Within the week, the correct modular piece arrived.
The lounge is beautiful and I’m so thrilled with the service I received!

Other Furniture Shops

My lounge suite is more beautiful than I ever expected.

Our lounge suite was delivered today. It's absolutely beautiful. The driver called Peter was amazing too ~ so helpful, highly efficient and took the time to help us assemble the suite. A great service. Thankyou

Cat fan
Cat fantorquay

Great product, service and delivery

We bought two concrete-look outdoor benches to go with a concrete outdoor table we had bought elsewhere. We received a call from Bay Gallery to confirm delivery dates and on the day of delivery the driver called to let us know when he was coming. There was a slight issue with one of the benches being damaged in transit but when I contacted them Bay Gallery had absolutely no quibbles in saying theyw ould replace it. They then quickly dispatched a new bench to replace the old one - terrific service. Everyone I spoke to from the showroom team to the delivery driver was professional and helpful. Well done guys, very impressed with your service and the product was excellent too.

Furniture Shops

Find out how Bay Gallery Furniture compares to other Furniture Shops

Shane S.
Shane S.asked
Bay Gallery Furniture

Hi - has anyone purchased the 3x2 seater Olivia lounge suite, what was the quality and is it comfortable,
Shane

Li M.
Li M.asked
Bay Gallery Furniture

As there is no shop in Adelaide, I only like the look of the table, anyone has suggestions on their outdoor chair durability and comfort, is it suitable for people has lower back problem? Thank you!

EG
EGasked
Bay Gallery Furniture

Are there any complaints in regards to wicker outdoor table & chairs in regards to fading & rusting & the general wearability of the product as I am looking at buying a 10 seater setting

Hi, I purchased leather sofas from them. The sofas had several issues, in relation to the stitching and compression marks (caused by importing and transportation). I'm not sure how the quality of their outdoor furniture is, but if it's not good quality and the company stuff you around (like they did with me) I would not hesitate to lodge a complaint to CTTT. Upon this application I received a full refund.

willoughby207
willoughby207

Hello I can tell you it's a pleasure seeing our Bay Gallery wicker chairs every morning. We have only had them for a month so I can't tell you how they are going to go regarding fading and rusting, but I am really happy with my purchase.

Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture
CategoryOnline Shops and Furniture ShopsPhysical Shops and Furniture Shops
Type of Furniture OfferedDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and SofasDining, Living, Miscellaneous, Outdoor and Sofas
Compare both Bay Gallery Furniture