Bayer Drontal Chewables

Bayer Drontal Chewables

See the Best Heart & Intestinal Wormers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Violent vomiting in 2 Viszlas

My dogs never vomit but both were violently sick, multiple times a few hours after eating their Drontal worming tablet.
No wonder it kills worms if it has this impact on such robust dogs.
I'll be reporting this to my vet and the retailer today.
Not happy... especially given the high cost!

Purchased in September 2019 for $38.00.

Won't chew

I have tried twice now to get these 'chewable' tablets down my dogs' throats and no way will they eat them. Not even when they are covered in mince or ground down and mixed with egg and sugar! Won't buy them again!

Heath Brown

Heath BrownCanberra

Labrador went hyper

Gave my dog Drontal this morning kept spitting it out finally took it but it made him dicky like he was on ice will never use Drontal again, he was also drooling at the mouth

Dick

Dick

Dog won't chew them.

Dog won't chew them up.Has never liked them . Tried coating in peanut butter he just spits them out Got one half down his throat using fingers. Finally had to crush them up with fish oil and add to his dinner. He ate it very slowly and suspiciously. Dog is bull-mastiff. Help please Mr Bayer !

Devil

Devil

Overpriced "chewable" wormer that none of my dogs will eat

Have no idea why anyone would pay at least three times the price of "non chewable" wormer but none of my dogs will eat this very expensive rubbish even if hidden if favourite food. Never had a problem with much cheaper "non chewable" worm tablets. Put them in food they like & they are eaten instantly.

sanshe1949

sanshe1949

Dogs no longer like Drontal Allwormer Chewable

We have two Tibetan Spaniels who use to take these Chewable with not a problem but the last two treatments have proven to be a chore with the male refusing to take it & the female being sick after the last two treatments I will no longer us this product batch no 12A647 Regards Vivian Ives

Dog sick after taking or will not take

reisen01

reisen01AU

Good

I have found a company whom sell this product cheaper than the pharmacy or vet so lately its been ok. This product is extremely easy to give to your dog or cat. He has never had worms so i guess this product works!
So so easy to give to your dog. He thinks its a lolly!
Expensive product

lisha_gal

lisha_galSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

The best thing about this is my dog treats it like chocolate! No trying to get tablets down his throat. He has never had problems with getting worms. Thsi product was recommended by my vet when he was little and have used it ever since.
Great product. Very very easy to give to my dog
Big pricey