Iberogast

Iberogast Questions & Answers

83 questions from our users

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

I take it before a meal

lynnewilkinson9

lynnewilkinson9asked

Is iberogast safe to take with thyroxine

Kim M.

Kim M.asked

What are the side effects of lberogast

Geoff
Geoff

Hi Kim
Absolutely none for me apart from feeling so much better!!!

Hi Kim
No side effects as the ingredients are natural plants , I can’t tell you enough how sick I was on Christmas Day and Boxing Day
Till a friend of mine recommended this product and I started it straight away within 10 min I couldn’t believe how I started to feel better,
I take it once a week or whenever my stomach feels like it’s going to explode
Hope this helps

Yolanda P.

Yolanda P.asked

I have functional dyspepsia and IBS, I am taking iberogast since 4 days ago, feel bloated and with a lot of gas and pain I am concerned about iberogast not good for me. Please advise?

Amanda h.
Amanda h.

how are you doing now? I have just been diagnosed with FD and wanted to try this, hope you are better ofcourse!

Wendy

Wendyasked

Does Iberogast help with diverticulitis

Della
Della

Hi Wendy, i was wondering the same as you as i suffer with diverticulitis also. ?

Titch Aasked

Can I give it to my dog.

Titch Aasked

Can I give it to my dog.Jack Russell 13 years old and weighs 5kg.

Can I give it to my dog.

Tamra R.
Tamra R.

you should ask a veterinarian about this, not users on a review forum who have no expertise in medicating dogs. While dogs can use many human medicines, some foods and herbs safe for humans are very dangerous to dogs. if just one of the herbs in this product is unsafe for dogs you would definitely not want to give it to him. A holistic vet would probably be the best source for this info.

Cathy L.

Cathy L.asked

Hey there, my daughter has a caffeine intolerance, and she feels pain after having tea, will the teas in iberogast effect this intolerance? Thanks a lot

Carmen Dinescu

Carmen Dinescuasked

is Iberogast made in USA?

silviod503
silviod503

Este produs în Germania.

Sharon M.

Sharon M.asked

Does ibergast make one tired? I have been very tired and unmotivated for the past 2 weeks, since I started taking this product.

Shirl T

Shirl Tasked

Doe it help with uncontrollable flatulence

Lunette

Lunetteasked

I took one dose in water full 20 drops and could hardly gag it down. The taste is really horrendous to me. What are your recommendations to disguise the taste? I want to keep giving it a try but I just can't tolerate that flavor.
Lunette

nunudawn
nunudawn

I shot it. Don't put too much water in, shoot it down and drink some water after. You really get used to the taste quickly, and gulping it down gets it over and done with. The benefits outweigh the taste :)

peter p.

peter p.asked

What are the main ingredients in Iberogast?

Colin N

Colin Nasked

does it help with severe night belching ?

monno

monnoasked

First time I have used it and got really sharp pains in my stomach. IS this normal? Might try again tomorrow and see if it happens again......

Susan S.
Susan S.

I don't take it, but plan too. Try 10 drops instead of 20. If it happens again with 10 drops, try 6 drops. That is what i'll try, if it happens to me. Sometimes with supplements, we need to build up to the amount.

tglog

tglogasked

Has anyone been left with an ongoing after taste at the back of their mouths? I've stopped taking this for a few days to see if its the product doing it.

Golf Tragic

Golf Tragicasked

I have just started taking iberogast(2 days ago) lower abdomen pain is already much better but I have mild diarrhea. Should I continue and hope that my system will gwt used to it.

braamhoff
braamhoff

I suggest reducing the days but keep going. Your stomach might just need to adjust as it is foreign.

Karen

Karenasked

Where can you buy this from , im in Coffs Harbour NSW

Paula.B
Paula.B

You can get it from chemist or go vita health food stores

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives