Iberogast

Iberogast Questions & Answers (page 5 of 5)

Listing monitored by Iberogast

86 questions from our users

chrissy
chrissyasked

I've just purchased iberogast, just wanted to know how long can I take it?

USSMC

I guess it depends how bad your symptom is, or till you’re back to normal. If symptom persists after 1 bottle, I would see a doctor.

Ask your doctor.

Michelle
Michelle

I've been taking it on and off for about 4 years. There is no downside to taking this, it is fantastic.

Lion king
Lion kingasked

Do you guys find that it works better before or after food?

USSMC

The Directions says ‘Take it before or with meals.’ Not after. I took it before meals.

Embeeuu

I do all three. If I remember to prepare it, I drink it before my meal. If I forget and only remember when I've started eating then I sip it during the meal. If I completely forget until I'm finishing, then I have it at the end of the meal. I TRY to take it before or during the meal, but I'm a flawed human being ;-)

sammie
sammieasked

There don't seem to be any replies re diverticulitis? Is there a problem with diverticulitis and this product?

USSMC

What’s your symptom? Any of the following mention on this website:
If yes, then I would definitely give it try.

MAX
MAXasked

FROM WALLYMAX68@GMAIL.COM Will this help diverticulitis too?

Embeeuu

No idea, mate. Talk to your doctor.

SK
SKasked

Hi I would like to know if Iberogast is safe to take when trying to conceive and being pregnant?

Embeeuu

Hi, SK! It's a long, long time since I was capable of conceiving and when I was, I kinda overdid it! (Multiple births were my speciality). I do not have a clue about the safety of Iberogast for women trying to conceive and/or when they are pregnant as I am not a doctor or a pharmacist.

The leaflet that accompanies the oral liquid says 'If you have any concerns about taking this medicine, ask your doctor or your pharmacist.' Further down the leaflet it says, 'Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are pregnant or intend to become pregnant'. Go and talk to your supportive doctor about this. Good luck with your efforts to conceive.

Imad
Imadasked

I suffer sometimes from bloating and gas and recently it's been to mutch especially when I have a certain food or caffeine and given me a bit of diseanes
What the good natural medicine to take>?

Renovator
Renovator

1. Try raw organic apple cider vinegar in water. One or two teaspoons in a small glass of water three times a day.

2. Edible clay, such as diatomaceous earth. Buy these items at a health food store.

Ginger is also excellent.

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements