Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

1.8

Kirsten

Kirsten Perth, WA

Acid reflux

My naturopath recommended I try this for my IBS and it just gave me really bad acid reflux (mixed in with 500ml of water) I didn’t notice any changes with my IBS either.

Purchased in February 2021 for $35.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Figen A.

Figen A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

didnt do anything to me

I thought it would help with my bloating but didn't help at all, I had it for a whole month and didn't see or feel any change.i personally think its over rated and overly expensive

Purchased in June 2020 for $35.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None
Dean A.

Dean A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not sure about this product

I having taking this product for a quite while now and I am really not sure about it. Days when it works and days when it doesnt. Disappointed and mystified.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $40.00.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Iberogast compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Not good at all

I took 20 drops at 2pm after eating and since 3pm i have had the worse cramps ever. Not sure this will work for me. I have been bloated now for 2 years, the dr does not know why. Really annoyed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Pharmaprix for $41.00.

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements