Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Worked for reflux but caused heart arrhythmia

This product really helped me with my indigestion and reflux. However I’ve had to discontinue as it gave me heart flutters and short arrhythmias. I’m prone to heart arrhythmias but this medication exasperated it. I think it’s from the liquorice or even the alcohol content. Such a shame.

Purchased in September 2020 at Go Vita for $49.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects

Been a miracle worker for me

I've had long term digestive issues including months of constipation before trying this. Within about 4 days I felt almost normal. A few months in, still working! I'm actually amazed.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
LindieE

LindieESouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I've been suffering with constipation for years. I've tried all different products, but they cause dependancy and more issues. Started using the product 2 weeks ago, the first week had no relief, but after the first week things started moving slowly and now I'm regular as clockworks! Thanks for a brilliant, natural product!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $22.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Iberogast compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

jojothepom

jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A lifesaver that works

I've suffered from dyspepsia for couple of years now and really had chronic upper abdominal pain and vomiting, I've been taking iberogast now for 3 weeks and really since day 1 I've been pain free, it's so weird not being scared to eat anymore, really life changing.

Purchased in November 2019 at Guardian Pharmacy Physical store for $25.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Absolutely recommended!! Truly a lifesaver!!

Omg this was my ultimate lifesaver!!!! I was suffering from irritable bowel syndrome for a year and it has been bothering me and embarrassing me!! I had a very disfunctional bowel, always getting diarrhea and my intestines was always making loud noises. I work in a queit office so it gets really embarrassing. Luckily a GP recommended me Iberogast, I was a little skeptical at first but I bought it and tried it regardless. Within a 1-2 weeks my IBS completely dissapeared! Bowel was back to normal and no more loud intestinal noises! Couldn't be ever more happy. I absolutely recommend this natural remedy!!!

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.99.

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements