Iberogast

Iberogast (page 2 of 5)

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Tracy

TracyGosford

Functional Digestion Lifesaver

I have been having ongoing digestion issues and have tried many things. I was sceptical about this product, but was willing to try anything to stop the pain.

It worked after the first dose. Again, I was sceptical, thinking it was a fluke, but it wasn’t. It was strange to not have stomach pain after having it for so long. I feel so much better, I am regular again and have had no side effects. I only need to take 12 drops in water for it to work, not the full dose.

Purchased in March 2019 at Blooms the Chemist Bathurst for $18.99.

Chasphyl

ChasphylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible!

I had been feeling nauseous off and on for a couple of weeks after a nasty tummy bug. I visited my local Chemist and the Pharmacist recommended taking Iberogast and Prodophilus to restore the good bacteria in my gut. After taking 2 doses of Iberogast, I felt immediate relief! I was over the moon! I had no adverse reactions and have no long term health conditions. Thank you!! -:)

Purchased in May 2019 for $49.00.

MJ.

MJ.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Lifesaver!

Worked for me within 15 mins, I was blown away. I have been diagnosed with IBS and have been struggling with constant cramping , bloating and gas. I am so glad I decided to give Iberogast a try, nothing else I have tried has worked. I have it in warm water, it feels great to finally feel normal again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $36.00.

Kezzab28

Kezzab28Berwick

should not be on the market

I have IBS and there is no easy cure...i tried Iberogast...have never been so sick in my life...Cramping..felt sick & spent a seriously large amount of time on the toilet..i don't think this product should be sold at all

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Sheina Petch

Sheina PetchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I feel normal again after 3 days of taking Iberogast..I am amazed!

Realised I had developed IBS ..I was finding that it was really getting worse over a period of weeks..I was feeling really desperate about the situation as I had all the symptoms..the worst was Diarrhea..almost uncontrollable...I read the reviews and thought it was well worth trying ...within 12-24 hours I was feeling really normal again ..I have been taking it now for 3 days and cannot believe how well i feel ..

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Prue ferg

Prue fergMid North Coast, NSW

This has been the best product for my IBS

I was so glad to have tried Iberogast when i get stomach cramps due to IBS this has been the only thing to have helped me. I have addressed what seems to upset me in my diet. But sometimes for no reason i get cramps and bloating I get almost immediate relief from 20 drops of Iberogast in water. I will never be without in my cupboard.

Purchased in October 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $25.00.

Marg

MargNew South Wales

Not doing its job

I bought this product for my hubby. He has taken Somac for his reflux and bad cough associated with reflux for a few years. I thought Ibogast would help him but it hasn’t done anything.

This product rocks my world

I love iberogast so much, it has changed everything.. Even my skin is smoother since using iberogast to help my gut.. Sounds crazy but it's true.

Darlene b

Darlene bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I have had irritable bowel syndrome for many years and this is the best product for it. Helps with stomach cramping within 15 minutes. Tastes disgusting but that's ok happy to put up with it.

Very disappointed

I took Iberosgast for years and it worked very well. Unfortunately, since Bayer bought the Company, I believe
some herbs were changed or added, I got very sick with this product. Never more with this product. Bayer is
only after profit, and not quality.

Marilyn

Marilyn

Digestion lifesaver!

Like everyone my digestive system plays up with belching and general discomfort sometimes. My naturopath suggested Iberogast several years ago I always get instant relief Unlike Proton Pump Inhibitors there are few side-effects..Always have it in the pantry

Life saver

As soon as i started to use Iberogast it gave me instant relief from IBS i really do recommend this for anyone who is suffering from it. I drink mine in tea or plain water.

I write this review in warning that this product is extremely dangerous

Ruth S

Ruth SAU

So thankful for my Chemist for recommending Ibergast

After suffering from chronic reflux for years my local chemist suggested I try Ibergast instead of the script the doctor had given me. The results were almost instant, I got relief stopped belching and slowly as the days passed my bloated tummy subsided. I am so relieved I finally found a quality natural alternative to those nasty chemical alternatives. Ibergast works plain and simple, I keep a bottle in my cupboard at home and at work just incase I need it. Funny things is I haven't had a flair up in months.

Doc

DocMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed

After suffering from wind pain constantly over the last 4 years, no amount of dietry change, charcoal tabs, salts etc would help. I eat very well with good portion control and a well balanced diet, so I didn't know what else to do. A friend recommended Iberogast and after taking 1ml per day for about 6 weeks I am amazed at how good it is (believe me I was a sceptic) for a natural product. Now I wouldn't be without it.
I take 20 drops in cold water first thing every morning well before breakfast.

Life changing

I have been using Iberogast for about 6 weeks now. It took about 3 weeks of experimenting with different doses to find what works for me. The recommended 20 drops per day was way too much, I now take 15 drops in a little warm water twice a day with meals, or whenever I feel the need. My reflux symptoms have disappeared and I no longer take omeprazole, which I have taken twice daily for the past 3 years for reflux. I am so pleased to have a natural alternative which really works.
I have also noticed a distinct improvement in my respiratory health. Every morning I wake with the clearest nasal passages I have ever had! Strange but true!

BabyBabyBaby

BabyBabyBabyPerth

Hasn't really made much of a difference

I tried this on my son who has chronic diarrhea - didn't really make much difference at all. I have been giving it to him for about 3-4 weeks so should have noticed something by now.

Rox

RoxWA

Life Saver

Had been feeling off and queasy after a gastric procedure. It worked wonders and had relieved my indigestion and bloating after after trying so many things! Not a bad taste too. I keep it in my medicine cupboard now.

Amby

AmbySydney, NSW

Relief

I finally have some relief from the pain I endured sitting at my desk after I'd eat my lunch. I had tried changing my diet but nothing seemed to work. The agony and embarrassment I felt was terrible, I was constantly rushing to the bathroom and I would end the day looking 9 months pregnant. To be sitting at my desk pain free and my stomach no longer is knots is pure joy.

may lam

may lamSydney

Side Effect

Excellent product for my IBS my abdominal pain has goine after I took the 1st dose, I have been taking twice a dayh and for 3 days however it seems making me a bit headace and tired so I stopped after 3 days

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements