Iberogast

Iberogast (page 3 of 5)

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Julia H x

Julia H xMelbourne

This is excellent

I am so happy with this product. it has helped with my constipation and stomach problems. I would recommend 10/10 !!!!!!!!!!!! I will keep using this for as long as I can.

Mish

MishMelbourne

Reflux be gone

Debbles

DebblesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A magic product

After years of abdominal pain, bloating so I constantly looked 9 months pregnant, fluctuateing between gastro and severe constipation, my doctor suggested taking this. I have 20 drops in a water bottle with a small amount of orange cordial- I drink this twice throughout the day. No more bloating, no more acid, no more pain or toilet troubles. The first week I did get a bit of gastro, but I think this was just my system cleaning out, after that first week, all good. This herbal gift is a Godsend, give your body time to get used to it and you will be so happy with the results.

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it

I have been taking ZANTAC and doctor prescribed drugs for a long time. I was a critic at first when my wife started taking IBEROGAST as how could a natural remedy beat the Doctors.
I am now sold on this stuff, have stopped all other medications, no more bloating or re-flux. I swear by this life changing natural remedy.

Joan

JoanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I use it every day

I have 15 drops in water every morning. It tastes fine & it helps with my touchy stomach. I will have another dose if I have had something spicy to eat. My Mum takes it for IBS & finds it gives her relief too.

Jaya

JayaAdelaide

Brilliant product

This product has sorted my child's IBS. I've used it myself for stomach pain, indigestion and even nausea. For me it works best with 20 drops in half a glass of water, and sip slowly.

Rosie

RosiePerth, WA

Disappointed

Unfortunately I couldn't tolerate taking Iberogast for more than few days. It tastes awful & made me terribly nauseous. The few days I managed to take it, it provided no relief for my indigestion & IBS.

Amanda516

Amanda516Adelaide

Life saving product.

This product has been life changing for my daughter. She suffers chronic abdominal pain at times. I have started her on Iberogast twice daily and it has reduced her pain episodes immensely.
As it is a totally natural product there are no long term side effects which as a mum is a relief.
Thank goodness for Iberogast.

Patricia

PatriciaPort Lincoln, S.A.

An every day must for me

Recommended by gastroenterologist after a bowel cancer scare and got immediate relief from constant indigestion and fluctuating constipation and diarrhoea . Have tried several times to do without it but old symptoms return, so now am never without it. Highly recommend it.

magical cure

I had a dry cough for 3 months due to gerd.Then i was told about this product.Almost straight away after taking it my cough & stomach acid disappeared.I was so happy i was almost in tears.

Bud

BudGippsland, VIC

Nothing special

After taking Iberogast for 2 weeks there was no improvement in my gastric issues, and in fact I was getting some nausea, so I ceased taking it. I'm not sure if it may work for some people, so I guess you just have to try it to see how it works for you.

Rosie01

Rosie01Gawler

try half strengh at first

I to tried this product at first it did not agree with me, my co worker a pharmacist said try half the amount insead of 20 drops try 10drops as I am a small person this has help so much (i was afraid I was going to get hooked on laxatives). with in a week of using this product at half strength thing are get better

Great product!

I was struggling with digestive issues for a few months and have tired numerous remedies and medications. I was then recommended this to give it a go and it was within hours I got relief for the first time in months

Wonderful reliable relief

I am happy to join the throng of people giving this product the highest tick of approval. It makes a pleasant soothing cuppa with a couple of drops of stevia to take the edge off the herbal taste - if you dont like it - and it is so effective! Gone are the 7-months-pregnant bloat and the painful reflux. It gives physical -and mental - relief; now i don't shy away from eating the range of foods i used to enjoy. Ahhhhhh life is good again.

Amazing

After weeks of discomfort this is an amazing product. Have suffered from IBS for 22 years on and off and this is by far the best product I have ever used.

Wonderful product, highly recommend

I have had acidity and acid reflux problems for in excess if 20 years, the ppi medication I was prescribed had only masked the problem with a danger of developing kidney problems, one dose of this herbal medication and it worked like magic, it's a miracle to me who have tried everything else under the sun with no relief,
.I am thrilled at how good I feel, no acid reflux at all.

Absolutely awesome!!

Suffering with clinical intestinal issues and after major surgery, removing 25 cm of my colon, this magic little elixir offers so much relief.
The taste is not as bad as cough medicine and my daughter (16) and son (21) have used it saying it relieved their pain within 15 minutes.
Sometimes I've taken it and have persevered with issues, however that was because I had an infection that required antibiotics.
Its def worth trying if nothing else has worked for you.
I am lactose, fructose and gluten intolerant. It really helps to have in my bag when eating out. I like that they are drops.

My Answer to an IBS Prayer

Having been diagnosed with IBS 38 years ago, I have never experienced such instantaneous relief. This is the answer to a prayer. The fact that the ingredients are made from herbs suits my belief in some forms of eastern medicine. Thank you so much.

Dianne

DianneCanberra

The most amazing product

This product has saved me from intense pain for 16 years I could not eat without being in so much pain now I have no pain and can live a normal life and the great thing is its natural thankyou

One day and same trouble

I have IBS with repeated diarrhea problems was recommended Iberogast after one day three times with meals woke up next day with awful diarrhea - now I don't know whether to try for longer or stop all together.

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements