Iberogast

Iberogast (page 5 of 5)

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Scaali Waag

Scaali WaagBrisbane Qld

Iberogast helped my chronic reflux.

Despite having a partial fundoplication op to tighten the stomach sphinctre, I still suffered from bad acid reflux which gave me a raw throat and a chronic cough. After nearly a month of taking Iberogast as prescribed on the bottle, my symptoms have gone and I've stopped taking my Nexium proton pump inhibitor tablets. I didn't expect Iberogast to have much of an affect if any so am really surprised at what a difference it has made.
The taste is ok in water.
I wish I could buy it in larger quantities.

Hsandgs

HsandgsTweed heads

Recommended!! Used for my gastritis and babies colic

I have occasional gastritis and have found iberogast quite helpful in treating this, just as good as a proton pump inhibitor (Pariet). I have recently also used it with good effect with my 6wk old baby for her colic (together with infacol) on recommendation of a lactation consultant - dramatic change in her within 12hrs. Mixed with small amount of breast milk she was ok eith it and didnt refuse it. I find the taste ok, mild compared to other herbal tonics ive tried. Highly recommend trying this product.
Effective, natural, reasonable price
Nothing really, three times a day use can get a bit difficult as product has to be kept less than 25degrees so hard if on the move and a lot to remember every day

Renovator

Renovator

Faster relief than anything I have tried for stomach pain

I have been suffering from pain in two places in my guts. I have had an MRI, Ultra Sound and blood tests. All were normal. The next step is a gastroscope. My naturopath sent me a bottle of Iberogast and I must admit, I didn't take it as often as I should. So, this morning at 6am, I took the drops in warm water and the relief was experienced in about 10 minutes. It says to take it three times per day, but I have been having a bit more than that. I threw out the Nexium tablets after I read all the rotten stuff about it. Anyway, Nexium didn't work on me at all. I much prefer natural remedies over drugs wherever possible.
Quick result and it is a natural safe substance
Nothing.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Iberogast compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Best Bowel Medicine Ever

There isn't a thing this product won't do....bloating, pain, diarrhoea,constipation, nausea, reflux, gas you name it. Have used it for IBS, heartburn, Gastro....relief in 20mins.....the whole family can use it...
I have slowly ended up throwing out all the traditional bowel treatments...probiotics, buscopan, Imodium, coloxyl ect and now just use this product. Icannot tell you how this
Reduction has changed my life. It is well worth trying!
Everything
Not everyone will like the taste but I find grape juice helps

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements