Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Made me ill

I’ve tried this product quite a few times now over the last two years as I wanted to be able to tolerate it for SIBO. After a week or so of taking it each time I suffer extreme fatigue, sleeping all day, headache and feeling like I’ve poisoned myself. Something in this product is reacting badly. I’m finally giving up on it.

Purchased in January 2021 for $30.00.

Figen A.

Figen A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

didnt do anything to me

I thought it would help with my bloating but didn't help at all, I had it for a whole month and didn't see or feel any change.i personally think its over rated and overly expensive

Purchased in June 2020 for $35.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • None

Not good at all

I took 20 drops at 2pm after eating and since 3pm i have had the worse cramps ever. Not sure this will work for me. I have been bloated now for 2 years, the dr does not know why. Really annoyed.

Purchased in June 2019 at Pharmaprix for $41.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Iberogast compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Kezzab28

Kezzab28Berwick

should not be on the market

I have IBS and there is no easy cure...i tried Iberogast...have never been so sick in my life...Cramping..felt sick & spent a seriously large amount of time on the toilet..i don't think this product should be sold at all

Purchased in December 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $18.99.

Effective WithinOne day

Very disappointed

I took Iberosgast for years and it worked very well. Unfortunately, since Bayer bought the Company, I believe
some herbs were changed or added, I got very sick with this product. Never more with this product. Bayer is
only after profit, and not quality.

I write this review in warning that this product is extremely dangerous

One day and same trouble

I have IBS with repeated diarrhea problems was recommended Iberogast after one day three times with meals woke up next day with awful diarrhea - now I don't know whether to try for longer or stop all together.

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements