Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Kirsten

Kirsten Perth, WA

Acid reflux

My naturopath recommended I try this for my IBS and it just gave me really bad acid reflux (mixed in with 500ml of water) I didn’t notice any changes with my IBS either.

Purchased in February 2021 for $35.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Rosie

RosiePerth, WA

Disappointed

Unfortunately I couldn't tolerate taking Iberogast for more than few days. It tastes awful & made me terribly nauseous. The few days I managed to take it, it provided no relief for my indigestion & IBS.

Bud

BudGippsland, VIC

Nothing special

After taking Iberogast for 2 weeks there was no improvement in my gastric issues, and in fact I was getting some nausea, so I ceased taking it. I'm not sure if it may work for some people, so I guess you just have to try it to see how it works for you.

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Iberogast compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Symptoms getting worse

I'm on day 3 of Iberogast and my symptoms are getting worse. I have had IBS for a few years now and the best thing for me seems to be a good probiotic tablet. It tastes pretty awful too and is inconvenient to take as a liquid.

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements