Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Geoff

Geoff Sydney, NSW

Life changing

For years, I often experienced feelings of fullness, heartburn, constipation etc. I tried Nexium, but after a while I felt bad after taking that.
Just recently I tried Iberogast and it literally stopped the symptoms within 10 minutes.
I'm a week into using it, and I can honestly say it's been lifechanging

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Darlene b

Darlene bSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I have had irritable bowel syndrome for many years and this is the best product for it. Helps with stomach cramping within 15 minutes. Tastes disgusting but that's ok happy to put up with it.

may lam

may lamSydney

Side Effect

Excellent product for my IBS my abdominal pain has goine after I took the 1st dose, I have been taking twice a dayh and for 3 days however it seems making me a bit headace and tired so I stopped after 3 days

Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Find out how Iberogast compares to other Vitamins & Dietary Supplements

Rosie01

Rosie01Gawler

try half strengh at first

I to tried this product at first it did not agree with me, my co worker a pharmacist said try half the amount insead of 20 drops try 10drops as I am a small person this has help so much (i was afraid I was going to get hooked on laxatives). with in a week of using this product at half strength thing are get better

Cazza

CazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant!!

Even just after a few drops i began to feel better!! Would recommend to my friends to try this product if you have any cramping or bloating.. Also very good if you suffer from constipation!

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Arun S.

Arun S.asked

When is the right time to take Iberogast before meal or after meal?

Vicki
Vicki

I take it before a meal

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements