Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

My pug

My pugGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It works for me!

I was suffering from reflux and bloating. I was taking ant acid tablets and still getting bad reflux during the night. Have now been taking Iberogast for about 4 weeks and I no longer suffer from the above symptoms. An excellent product and it’s a natural product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $27.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
brewsterly

brewsterly

This product does what it is intended to do.

This product does what it is intended to do.If you follow instructions it will work. At least start off with a dose before every meal for 2 weeks or at least a week.... now I only take before dinner and it works 99% of times, perhaps if I followed my own instructions and took it every meal it would be 100% effective.

Take no notice of clowns who downgrade the product by completely ignoring instructions completely and taking excessive does AFTER a meal

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Vicki

VickiSydney, NSW

Amazing product

For the past week I have been suffering with stomach pains after eating and cramping, been in bed taking Panadol , I was recommended Iberogast and honestly what can I say within 15 min my suffering was easing I couldn’t believe that this product was working so fast for me , I’m out and about and feeling healthy.
I can’t express the gratitude I have to this product and how my life is going to look in the future.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Geoff

Geoff Sydney, NSW

Life changing

For years, I often experienced feelings of fullness, heartburn, constipation etc. I tried Nexium, but after a while I felt bad after taking that.
Just recently I tried Iberogast and it literally stopped the symptoms within 10 minutes.
I'm a week into using it, and I can honestly say it's been lifechanging

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Am amazed!

Found this product googling during the night when I couldn’t sleep due to severe discomfort. Bought it the next morning, had my first dose with lunch and second with dinner and couldn’t believe it when I actually started to feel better within a hour or so. It’s not 100% but compared to how I have been feeling for a long time it’s amazing. It’s been about 4 days now and still going good.
It works!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Been a miracle worker for me

I've had long term digestive issues including months of constipation before trying this. Within about 4 days I felt almost normal. A few months in, still working! I'm actually amazed.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
nunudawn

nunudawnSydney, NSW

Kicking myself for not finding this sooner

I've had chronic cramps, bloating and pain from eating the most random foods for about 3 years now. The pain can get intense, and the bloating makes it look like I am pregnant again. I tried this after some intense morning bloating, I took it with my lunch and the bloating has gone down already. I expect to see results after a couple of weeks like everyone says, but i'm excited already. Edit - spelling error in title

Purchased in May 2020 for $25.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
LindieE

LindieESouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I've been suffering with constipation for years. I've tried all different products, but they cause dependancy and more issues. Started using the product 2 weeks ago, the first week had no relief, but after the first week things started moving slowly and now I'm regular as clockworks! Thanks for a brilliant, natural product!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $22.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

It works!!

I have used Iberogast for many years. It’s the best for IBS, constipation, heartburn, cramps and bloating. I order the large bottle via Amazon. Key is to use it twice a day. Most effective after using for a couple of days.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

jojothepom

jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A lifesaver that works

I've suffered from dyspepsia for couple of years now and really had chronic upper abdominal pain and vomiting, I've been taking iberogast now for 3 weeks and really since day 1 I've been pain free, it's so weird not being scared to eat anymore, really life changing.

Purchased in November 2019 at Guardian Pharmacy Physical store for $25.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Rita Wurlod

Rita WurlodNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wonderful Product.. Highly recommended..

For many years I had tummy issues due to taking prescribed medications.
A lovely Doctor recommended Iberogast, I have been using it for 5 years and it really does help with my IBS. heartburn, nausea etc..
I recommend it highly to any one with tummy/nausea issues.
All natural ingredients with a very pleasant taste.
A bit pricey from Chemists, much cheaper online.

Effective WithinOne day

Absolutely recommended!! Truly a lifesaver!!

Omg this was my ultimate lifesaver!!!! I was suffering from irritable bowel syndrome for a year and it has been bothering me and embarrassing me!! I had a very disfunctional bowel, always getting diarrhea and my intestines was always making loud noises. I work in a queit office so it gets really embarrassing. Luckily a GP recommended me Iberogast, I was a little skeptical at first but I bought it and tried it regardless. Within a 1-2 weeks my IBS completely dissapeared! Bowel was back to normal and no more loud intestinal noises! Couldn't be ever more happy. I absolutely recommend this natural remedy!!!

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.99.

Jas

JasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver

I had bad bloating from a month tried every possible thing but Iberogast helped a lot no bloating at all now ,love love love it, highly recommended if you dealing with digestive issues

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemistware house for $40.00.

Mel J. H

Mel J. HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love this product

I have been diagnosed with IBS and when is being an issue I use it. I have been taking it for about two years now since a friend recommended it for me. I don’t use it all the time but when I do between 5-10 drops is my normal dosage but I use more depending on how bad the symptoms are.

Purchased for $20.00.

Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Life changing

I suffer from IBS, I have tried absolutely everything under the sun - when my doctor suggested this natural remedy I was really sceptical! Pain and discomfort ceased within 24-48 hours. I also find it helps if you take it before a big meal or first thing in the morning - I mix 15 drops with water.

Purchased in January 2018 at Chemist Warehouse for $30.00.

Patty P.

Patty P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Have you met my bestie IBEROGAST!

Purchased in May 2016 at Chemist Warehouse for $24.95.

Effective WithinA month
Tracy

TracyGosford

Functional Digestion Lifesaver

I have been having ongoing digestion issues and have tried many things. I was sceptical about this product, but was willing to try anything to stop the pain.

It worked after the first dose. Again, I was sceptical, thinking it was a fluke, but it wasn’t. It was strange to not have stomach pain after having it for so long. I feel so much better, I am regular again and have had no side effects. I only need to take 12 drops in water for it to work, not the full dose.

Purchased in March 2019 at Blooms the Chemist Bathurst for $18.99.

Chasphyl

ChasphylGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incredible!

I had been feeling nauseous off and on for a couple of weeks after a nasty tummy bug. I visited my local Chemist and the Pharmacist recommended taking Iberogast and Prodophilus to restore the good bacteria in my gut. After taking 2 doses of Iberogast, I felt immediate relief! I was over the moon! I had no adverse reactions and have no long term health conditions. Thank you!! -:)

Purchased in May 2019 for $49.00.

MJ.

MJ.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute Lifesaver!

Worked for me within 15 mins, I was blown away. I have been diagnosed with IBS and have been struggling with constant cramping , bloating and gas. I am so glad I decided to give Iberogast a try, nothing else I have tried has worked. I have it in warm water, it feels great to finally feel normal again.

Purchased in May 2019 at Amcal for $36.00.

Sheina Petch

Sheina PetchCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

I feel normal again after 3 days of taking Iberogast..I am amazed!

Realised I had developed IBS ..I was finding that it was really getting worse over a period of weeks..I was feeling really desperate about the situation as I had all the symptoms..the worst was Diarrhea..almost uncontrollable...I read the reviews and thought it was well worth trying ...within 12-24 hours I was feeling really normal again ..I have been taking it now for 3 days and cannot believe how well i feel ..

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store.

Dawn J.

Dawn J.asked

is it supposed to give you wind?

Erma E.

Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.

Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements