Iberogast

Iberogast

Pros

• Suited to a wide range of digestion issues

• Natural formula

Anna Bennett
Anna BennettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

A saviour

Ive had colitis for a year after immunotherapy. Tried everything from healthy juices and food as well as Tumeric and ginger. I lost 11 kilos and couldn't put it back on even though I was always eating. Its taking months because of the damage done but finally finding obvious improvements ever day and am finally putting on weight.

My pug
My pugGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It works for me!

I was suffering from reflux and bloating. I was taking ant acid tablets and still getting bad reflux during the night. Have now been taking Iberogast for about 4 weeks and I no longer suffer from the above symptoms. An excellent product and it’s a natural product.

Purchased in March 2021 at Priceline for $27.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
brewsterly
brewsterly

This product does what it is intended to do.

This product does what it is intended to do.If you follow instructions it will work. At least start off with a dose before every meal for 2 weeks or at least a week.... now I only take before dinner and it works 99% of times, perhaps if I followed my own instructions and took it every meal it would be 100% effective.

Take no notice of clowns who downgrade the product by completely ignoring instructions completely and taking excessive does AFTER a meal

Purchased in October 2019 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

Kirsten
Kirsten Perth, WA

Acid reflux

My naturopath recommended I try this for my IBS and it just gave me really bad acid reflux (mixed in with 500ml of water) I didn’t notice any changes with my IBS either.

Purchased in February 2021 for $35.00.

Effective WithinDid not work
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
Vicki
VickiSydney, NSW

Amazing product

For the past week I have been suffering with stomach pains after eating and cramping, been in bed taking Panadol , I was recommended Iberogast and honestly what can I say within 15 min my suffering was easing I couldn’t believe that this product was working so fast for me , I’m out and about and feeling healthy.
I can’t express the gratitude I have to this product and how my life is going to look in the future.

Purchased in December 2020.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Geoff
Geoff Sydney, NSW

Life changing

For years, I often experienced feelings of fullness, heartburn, constipation etc. I tried Nexium, but after a while I felt bad after taking that.
Just recently I tried Iberogast and it literally stopped the symptoms within 10 minutes.
I'm a week into using it, and I can honestly say it's been lifechanging

Purchased in November 2020.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
Vera
VeraNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Am amazed!

Found this product googling during the night when I couldn’t sleep due to severe discomfort. Bought it the next morning, had my first dose with lunch and second with dinner and couldn’t believe it when I actually started to feel better within a hour or so. It’s not 100% but compared to how I have been feeling for a long time it’s amazing. It’s been about 4 days now and still going good.
It works!

Purchased in October 2020 at Woolworths.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

Been a miracle worker for me

I've had long term digestive issues including months of constipation before trying this. Within about 4 days I felt almost normal. A few months in, still working! I'm actually amazed.

Purchased in May 2020 at Woolworths for $28.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
nunudawn
nunudawnSydney, NSW

Kicking myself for not finding this sooner

I've had chronic cramps, bloating and pain from eating the most random foods for about 3 years now. The pain can get intense, and the bloating makes it look like I am pregnant again. I tried this after some intense morning bloating, I took it with my lunch and the bloating has gone down already. I expect to see results after a couple of weeks like everyone says, but i'm excited already. Edit - spelling error in title

Purchased in May 2020 for $25.00.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None

LindieE
LindieESouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product

I've been suffering with constipation for years. I've tried all different products, but they cause dependancy and more issues. Started using the product 2 weeks ago, the first week had no relief, but after the first week things started moving slowly and now I'm regular as clockworks! Thanks for a brilliant, natural product!

Purchased in February 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $22.95.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None

It works!!

I have used Iberogast for many years. It’s the best for IBS, constipation, heartburn, cramps and bloating. I order the large bottle via Amazon. Key is to use it twice a day. Most effective after using for a couple of days.

Effective WithinOne day
Side Effects
  • None
jojothepom
jojothepomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A lifesaver that works

I've suffered from dyspepsia for couple of years now and really had chronic upper abdominal pain and vomiting, I've been taking iberogast now for 3 weeks and really since day 1 I've been pain free, it's so weird not being scared to eat anymore, really life changing.

Purchased in November 2019 at Guardian Pharmacy Physical store for $25.00.

Effective WithinA week
Side Effects
  • None
Rita Wurlod
Rita WurlodNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Wonderful Product.. Highly recommended..

For many years I had tummy issues due to taking prescribed medications.
A lovely Doctor recommended Iberogast, I have been using it for 5 years and it really does help with my IBS. heartburn, nausea etc..
I recommend it highly to any one with tummy/nausea issues.
All natural ingredients with a very pleasant taste.
A bit pricey from Chemists, much cheaper online.

Effective WithinOne day

Absolutely recommended!! Truly a lifesaver!!

Omg this was my ultimate lifesaver!!!! I was suffering from irritable bowel syndrome for a year and it has been bothering me and embarrassing me!! I had a very disfunctional bowel, always getting diarrhea and my intestines was always making loud noises. I work in a queit office so it gets really embarrassing. Luckily a GP recommended me Iberogast, I was a little skeptical at first but I bought it and tried it regardless. Within a 1-2 weeks my IBS completely dissapeared! Bowel was back to normal and no more loud intestinal noises! Couldn't be ever more happy. I absolutely recommend this natural remedy!!!

Purchased in July 2019 for $50.99.

Jas
JasGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Lifesaver

I had bad bloating from a month tried every possible thing but Iberogast helped a lot no bloating at all now ,love love love it, highly recommended if you dealing with digestive issues

Purchased in August 2019 at Chemistware house for $40.00.

Dawn J.
Dawn J.asked

is it supposed to give you wind?

Erma E.
Erma E.asked

Will it help reduce puffy stomach?

Phyllis B.
Phyllis B.asked

Does lberogast into fear with Pregablin?

Get an answer from our members and Iberogast representatives

Features

Iberogast is an oral liquid that’s available in either a 50mL or 100mL bottle The 9 medicinal herbal extracts that are in this medication include: bitter candytuft, angelica, caraway, chamomile, St. Mary’s thistle, lemon balm, greater celandine, peppermint and liquorice.

Each of them has unique properties that work to ease the symptoms of functional digestive disorders. For example, bitter candytuft has an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effect, and simultaneously relaxes and activates stomach muscles for improved digestion.

Is Iberogast for me?

Iberogast is designed to help relieve discomfort associated with gastric abdominal disturbances. Iberogast may be suited if you have a diagnosed condition, like IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but not necessarily.

Since there aren’t always clear-cut causes for functional digestive problems, a diagnosis can sometimes be difficult to get. As a result, Iberogast may still be helpful if you experience stomach pain, abdominal cramps, bloating, gas, heartburn, diarrhoea, fullness, nausea and/or constipation.

There is research to suggest that these disturbances can be caused by stress and emotional disturbances, changes to diet and new medication. It can be helpful to see a GP to see if a treatment like Iberogast would work for you.

CategoryVitamins & Dietary Supplements